RIP little one's

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have no idea what happened. My brother and his new wife are heart-broken. Bonnie had her litter of kittens about 5 weeks ago now. 7 total. 2 were still born. About 3 week's later after a long night of trying to nurse one of the little one's back to health, he took his last breath and passed away in my arm's. This past Sunday, 3 of the babies passed away within an hour of each other, and after another long night of trying to save the last little girl, she passed away Monday morning. We can't figure out what happened, they were so young, and appeared to be doing so well.

RIP tiny family. We all tried to help you, but run quickly over the Bridge, and meet together again, where no illness or harm can no longer hurt you.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this, RIP little ones. I wish Joe Public could be made to read these kind of stories, and realise the heartache that can go into cats having 'just one litter'

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh I am sorry to read your post. Heres sending lots of warm hugs
and comforting {{{{{ vibes }}}}} to help you through the forthcoming datys

RIP little ones - run, play and be happy with your new fur-family over the bridge

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear that
That must have been very rough to experience
They were surrounded by love-Bless you and your family for being there for them.

May the little darling angels rest in peace, and play freely over the bridge

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of all 7 kittens! What a sad sad loss! Hugs to you and your family, and the poor Momma cat, too!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

I am so sorry for the loss of all 7 kittens! What a sad sad loss! Hugs to you and your family, and the poor Momma cat, too!
My sentiments exactly. There are few things as heartwrenching as a momma kitty calling for kittens who won't be coming back to her

Bless you for trying so valiantly to save those precious little lives - may you take comfort in knowing that they knew love and tender care during their short time here on Earth. Condolences to you all.
Susan