(Kitty) Boys Night Out

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With the help of their partner in crime, Peter, my foster babies, Mickey and Monty, were able to escape from the bedroom last night to have some quality kitty guy time together.
I came back up from doing laundry in the basement and found the spare bedroom door open and Pete and the little guys tearing all over the rest of the apartment. Needless to say, the girls, especially Gracie, weren't too pleased. (There was her usual hissing, growling and snorting at the sight of the little guys.)

I decided to let them have their guy fun (knowing it would be next to imposssible to catch Mickey and Monty anyway) until they wore themselves out and ended up hanging out under my bed together and did some more male bonding.

Seems like Peter found out how much fun it is to have other kitty boys around!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet image. Well done Peter - I can just hear him chanting "Free the bedroom two! Free the bedroom two!"

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh poor Gracie, she's outnumbered.
It's so nice for Peter to have some guy friends though. It's what every boy needs.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's funny, Eileen! Glad Peter finally conquered his fear of the little munchkins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was really cute to see, especially since Pete was so terrified of the little guys at first. I feel bad for him sometimes being the only guy in the house!

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

With the help of their partner in crime, Peter, my foster babies, Mickey and Monty, were able to escape from the bedroom last night to have some quality kitty guy time together.
I came back up from doing laundry in the basement and found the spare bedroom door open and Pete and the little guys tearing all over the rest of the apartment. Needless to say, the girls, especially Gracie, weren't too pleased. (There was her usual hissing, growling and snorting at the sight of the little guys.)

I decided to let them have their guy fun (knowing it would be next to imposssible to catch Mickey and Monty anyway) until they wore themselves out and ended up hanging out under my bed together and did some more male bonding.

Seems like Peter found out how much fun it is to have other kitty boys around!
Hi Everyone,

I am back from Columbus and wanted to let you all know and saw that my future boys have decided to explore!! Eileen, I think you are right, Peter is just tired of being the only boy.

I am going to have to put in a couple of hours work now, but will try to get back in later, so hug the boys for me Eileen.

Helene
(Known as Lady20)

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lady20

Hi Everyone,

I am back from Columbus and wanted to let you all know and saw that my future boys have decided to explore!! Eileen, I think you are right, Peter is just tired of being the only boy.

I am going to have to put in a couple of hours work now, but will try to get back in later, so hug the boys for me Eileen.

Helene
(Known as Lady20)
Welcome back, Helene!
It actually took Pete a while to warm up to the little guys. He was scared of them at first!

I'm more than happy to hug them for you. They're so darn huggable!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is too funny! If it makes you feel any better- I have 6 boys at the moment- 5 little boy foster kittens and Fosters our big dog- they ALWAYS think it's guys night out and play time

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The next thing you know, they'll be hogging the couch, watching football, drinking beer and scratching themselves.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

The next thing you know, they'll be hogging the couch, watching football, drinking beer and scratching themselves.
I could totally see Peter and the little guys doing that!