TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Tiggy had a nip attack!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tiggy had a nip attack!!!!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I had taken the nip out of the cubboard this morning to get to something behind it. Well, I must have left the lid off. When I went into the kitchen a minute ago............I found this!!!

http://media.putfile.com/tiggynip

He was about as mellow as a kitty could be......... He wasted almost the whole bottle!!! He's fine now and chasing his brother.....
post #2 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
I had taken the nip out of the cubboard this morning to get to something behind it. Well, I must have left the lid off. When I went into the kitchen a minute ago............I found this!!!

http://media.putfile.com/tiggynip

He was about as mellow as a kitty could be......... He wasted almost the whole bottle!!! He's fine now and chasing his brother.....
It wont load....
post #3 of 14
"What shall we do with the drunken sailor?"
post #4 of 14
Oh Tiggy!!!!!
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
It wont load....
Oh that's too bad........it does for me...........
post #6 of 14
Hes adorable. I love the little meow he gave you!
post #7 of 14
All I can say is he looks nipped out
post #8 of 14
He has officially failed the drug test and cannot compeet in the kitty Olympics... I'm so sorry

That is sooo funny!
post #9 of 14
He doesn't look at all remorseful for what he's done.

That reminds me of a few years ago when I had bought catnip storybooks as Christmas presents from Tailer & Harvey for all the cats in our family. (Our pets exchange gifts.) Without thinking, I left the bag sitting on the bed in our spare room. I came home to find every one of the bags opened and spread all over the spare room.
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tari View Post
He doesn't look at all remorseful for what he's done.

That reminds me of a few years ago when I had bought catnip storybooks as Christmas presents from Tailer & Harvey for all the cats in our family. (Our pets exchange gifts.) Without thinking, I left the bag sitting on the bed in our spare room. I came home to find every one of the bags opened and spread all over the spare room.
Oh no, he wasn't sorry at all!!
post #11 of 14
That was so funny seeing the catnip ALL OVER THE FLOOR!
He looked remorseful to me, he even put his head down. Awwww and he had a conversation with you. Was he saying, "Thanks Mom!" ....
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
That was so funny seeing the catnip ALL OVER THE FLOOR!
He looked remorseful to me, he even put his head down. Awwww and he had a conversation with you. Was he saying, "Thanks Mom!" ....

Oh yeah Pam, Tigs and I talk all the time..........you'll notice I call him my son. I'll walk into a room and say, "Where's my son?" He usually comes flying from whereever he's at. Bailey is my little son...........
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Oh yeah Pam, Tigs and I talk all the time..........you'll notice I call him my son. I'll walk into a room and say, "Where's my son?" He usually comes flying from whereever he's at. Bailey is my little son...........
Mine have conversations with me, too. I tried to record them, but for some reason on the recorder it comes out dark and really cant see and you might think its me imitating a cat's meow.
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Mine have conversations with me, too. I tried to record them, but for some reason on the recorder it comes out dark and really cant see and you might think its me imitating a cat's meow.
Oh come on try it!!! We can listen if nothing else!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Tiggy had a nip attack!!!!