the Daily Thread Tuesday Nov 14

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Hey, where's that Abymummy, she's always checking for this thread and I have not see her post in one in a few days?
Hello? Hello?

Not much on the schedule for today, except celebrating my football team pulling out the win last night. GO PANTHERS!!!

Looks like a holiday for our artistic friends, I know we have a few around here.

Have a great day!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning
nice thing about this thread every morning is i know it is soon my time to go home

yea, i was thinking the same thing about Abymummy

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me, I should be in bed. i havent been there yet, lol but ah well what can ya do.

lets see today I am busy running around doing stuff, LOl than of course House is on tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

good morning
nice thing about this thread every morning is i know it is soon my time to go home

yea, i was thinking the same thing about Abymummy
I'm just getting to work, and you get to leave! NOT FAIR!!!!

Course, I was sleeping while you were working, so....

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!

I'm just getting ready to head into work myself. I wish I could stay curled up in bed for a few more hours, but I have to be on my way.

Have a great day everyone!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also up early and pretty much ready to head out to work... looks like a miserable day.

We stayed up to watch the election results come in last night for the municipal elections (which came in really early in our ward and were close so I had to watch until the end
) so just taking it easy today

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!!! Good evening! I'm around - just busy as all heck!

I'm show manager for my cat club's next CFA lincensed Show at the end of the month, hit a few snags (sponsors pulling out, feline politics aaarrrrgggh!!!) arranging quarantine waivers for foreign exhibitors, and to top it off, my car blew another tyre - the 2nd in 30 days!

So, enough ranting! Today was a fairly decent day, managed to get a 10 min nap this afternoon and Reece is finally showing signs that she's getting ready to deliver Masmera's 2nd litter! Yay!

Thanks for missing me!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Hello!!!!! Good evening! I'm around - just busy as all heck!

I'm show manager for my cat club's next CFA lincensed Show at the end of the month, hit a few snags (sponsors pulling out, feline politics aaarrrrgggh!!!) arranging quarantine waivers for foreign exhibitors, and to top it off, my car blew another tyre - the 2nd in 30 days!

So, enough ranting! Today was a fairly decent day, managed to get a 10 min nap this afternoon and Reece is finally showing signs that she's getting ready to deliver Masmera's 2nd litter! Yay!

Thanks for missing me!
Sounds like you ARE busy! Well, be sure and take time to stop in and say
when you have the chance.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I am doing well this morning! Its a little chilly but its supposed to warm up to about 70* today. NOt a whole lot on the work agenda today. Have a great day everyone!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I'm just getting to work, and you get to leave! NOT FAIR!!!!

Course, I was sleeping while you were working, so....
still stuck, my boss is not coming in today, which means i get to do the morning IT change of control metting(i am not dressed for a office meeting, i have blue jeans, black t-shirt, and biker boots on)

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

still stuck, my boss is not coming in today, which means i get to do the morning IT change of control metting(i am not dressed for a office meeting, i have blue jeans, black t-shirt, and biker boots on)
I wondered what you were doing still here.....

Poor guy. Meetings SUCK!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nita...how is it that you have 1300+ posts and I only have 900+??? I really should talk more shouldn't I???

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Nita...how is it that you have 1300+ posts and I only have 900+??? I really should talk more shouldn't I???
OK, now. That's twice you mentioned my big mouth. I'm gonna get a complex...

And YES! You should talk more!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No problem
Do what I do...get the meeting over and done with, go home, get a shower and sleep!!! The problems will still be there waiting to be resolved when you wake up!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is mercy in this world! I got to sleep last night without hacking my head off continually! Okay, it took 2 naproxin sodium and 2 cough drops, but I did get some sleep!

It's cold and dreary. Think I'll go back to bed.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cloudy day again with a high of about 40F. Did my walk and I'm working on a SS gift!! Might clean up around out woodpiles are parts look messy. We have lots of wood stacked up I bet 3 yrs worth for us. Not much else going on.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight at 6.30.p.m theres a computer guy coming to my home to set my internet up as i've registered with a new provider, so all being well you've got me back here on an evening!!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Tonight at 6.30.p.m theres a computer guy coming to my home to set my internet up as i've registered with a new provider, so all being well you've got me back here on an evening!!!!
What happened with the other one, Susan? I hope you're all sorted by the end of the evening!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

What happened with the other one, Susan? I hope you're all sorted by the end of the evening!
It's the same ones, SKY. They had my activation date down for the 9th of November, but because their using BT lines they said to allow 3 extra working days. I was at the dentist last night so it was late by the time i got home