Finally!

niktemadur

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At long last, I realized why I couldn't post attachments. I changed my email address and forgot to update my profile. OK, now let's roll up the sleeves and get down to the nitty gritty.

This is the family portrait since the late nineties:
Chimay (the stray who became a matriarch)
Bebita (Chimay's daughter)
Chilmoles (Chimay's son)
Yeye (the stray who became a member of the family)

And finally, a picture that shows the absurdity of my life

Too bad I couldn't get the pictures to be bigger, there seems to be a limit in file size for me. Does anybody know why this would be? The Bebita picture is particularly striking in a larger format.

Attachment 11706

Attachment 11707

Attachment 11708

Attachment 11709

Attachment 11710

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nice pics

well the limit could be the site or your brandwidth?
anyway i think they are great, i had not issue with opening them here in the office.
Sometimes i have to wait to get home before seeing some of the pics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

niktemadur

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

nice pics

well the limit could be the site or your brandwidth?
anyway i think they are great, i had not issue with opening them here in the office.
Sometimes i have to wait to get home before seeing some of the pics.
Thank you for the kind words.

It's not the bandwidth, since I have ADSL. I'm suspecting member privileges or some technique I'm lacking, like linking or loading from a photobucket-type URL.

BTW, in the office? In the middle of the night? Well, I do that often myself, but not as often as I used to, since a horrible karaoke bar opened across the street! I can hear every single drunken sour note!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am a vampire, well not really.
I deal with the servers and network in europe and are asian locations.
So i work nights(which is fine with me)

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww.........
what a wonderful fur-family you have

and I can relate to the last photo - manys a time when you just cant get in bed for fur-balls everywhere

niktemadur

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Aren't they sweet
That picture size is perfect btw
Thank you for the encouraging words. However, if we're going for sucrose content, here are a couple of good ones:

Attachment 11712

Attachment 11713

And a couple of ferals I'm taking care of. First off, Ainz, who's been coming and going for a couple of years now. Sometimes, I wake up at night and there are five cats in my bed! And the fifth element would be Ainz.

Attachment 11715

Finally, a little shrimp we affectionately refer to as Huerequeque, who cries incessantly and like clockwork when feeding time approaches:

Attachment 11714

I have one more feral, Bronstein, but the pictures are in my wife's computer, so I'll post her later.

niktemadur

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
BTW, Huerequeque is in honor of the drunk yet funny and extremely smart peruvian cook in the magnificent film Fitzcarraldo, by Werner Herzog and starring Klaus Kinski.

A necessary comment, I think: where I live, people love cats, it's well outside the city and there is plenty of space between houses, so I always keep a window open, in case something bad happens my cats are not stranded inside. They know how to hunt, and there's a wide open wild canyon behind the house.

Just to give an idea of how things are over here, a couple of other ferals we were taking care of disappeared, then showed up a few months later with collars and ribbons. They were adopted!

niktemadur

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

awww.........
what a wonderful fur-family you have

and I can relate to the last photo - manys a time when you just cant get in bed for fur-balls everywhere
Well, since you're in Spain, a Hemingway quote would be appropriate: "One cat just leads to another"

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All of your cats are beautiful
This pic is a very familiar scene for me also.

niktemadur

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK everybody, one last batch, starting with the other feral girl that was on my wife's computer but not on mine last night, Bronstein. Note the length of the ear hairs:
Attachment 11720 Attachment 11721

I explored my wife's collection and she's got a lot of great shots that I didn't even know existed. Here's one of Huerequeque doing what she does best - covering herself in dirt...
Attachment 11726

...Chilmoles looking very much like the mystic warrior that he actually is...
Attachment 11722

...Bebita having her usual wet 'n' wild adventure on the water bowl...
Attachment 11718 Attachment 11719

...and finally, two shots that show what Chimay is all about, the first one posing solemnly in front of the sofa she destroyed, the second one a good contender for "Caption This Picture":
Attachment 11723 Attachment 11725

Well then, that's it for the pictures, for now, I'm glad that you enjoyed them. It was quite a lot of pictures, but hey, it's seven cats we're talking about! Thank you for your patience. I guess the next step is to gather all the cats together and let them know they've now made it around the world!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by niktemadur

I guess the next step is to gather all the cats together and let them know they've now made it around the world!
Not to mention we want to see more of the gorgeous beauties!!!

Love the latest pictures, and bless your heart for looking after the ferals as well

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi niktemadur!!! Welcome to TCS!!!

You have a bunch of beautiful babies!!!
I am paticularly fond of black & white kitties....and your Chimay looks alot like my LuckyGirl
! You are doing a great job taking care of all those kitties!!! God Bless you! They all seem to be cared for (and fed???) very well!
I can't wait to see more pics of Ainz...what a stunning beauty!