Kitty Christmas

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been doing some shopping for everyone in my family - but of course, I couldn't forget about the most important presents of all - the ones for my boys!

I do believe I'll be purchasing this for sure for them (they'll get it before Christmas I'm sure
)

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000EPE3YU

I saw it in Target yesterday and it looked like so much fun!

What will you be getting for your furbabies this year?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looks really cool and fairly priced too.
I think I'll get Chasey some more bird-like toys.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If we can work things out so Ophelia doesn't attack other kitties....my kitties will be getting another kitty for Christmas.

If Ophelia still isn't getting along very well with my kitties....then we will be getting lumps of coal!
j/k Not sure...but I know Damita's getting some new noisy toys...Twitch is getting a baby toy that vibrates when she chews on it....not sure on the others yet, but I like the jungle gym!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think we have the girls planned for. Ophelia will be getting a heat reflecting bed/blanket because that little girl just can't be too warm even though she's a little heater herself. Ginger will probably be getting a nice, tall sisal and carpet scratching post. I have no idea what to get Trent. If I could give him some peace and quiet, I think he would appreciate that as much as anything!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What can you possible get cats that have so many toys that you can't walk into a room without seeing a cat tree and a dozen toys? I bought them a bigger house to roam in this year. Mine are so spoiled I'm out of ideas for them!

I think mine will get extra snacks and lovin for Christmas this year!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

If we can work things out so Ophelia doesn't attack other kitties....my kitties will be getting another kitty for Christmas.

If Ophelia still isn't getting along very well with my kitties....then we will be getting lumps of coal!
j/k Not sure...but I know Damita's getting some new noisy toys...Twitch is getting a baby toy that vibrates when she chews on it....not sure on the others yet, but I like the jungle gym!
Oohh a new kitty huh!? From the hS?

I thought the jungle gym looked fun too! I'm going to have to see if there's a weight limit, my luck Harley would get on there and it would break

I want to get this bed for Davidson, he loves his bed now - and I saw this in the store too, and its so soft, and he could cuddle right down in there, I want one for myself :lol3

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000GQVE12

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that jungle gym looks fun for the kitties but my kitties would probably break it.
and that bed is so cute!

I hope to get the kitties each a new cat bed although Tiger thinks he owns my bed and Miagi thinks he owns my parent's bed.
maybe I should get them each a twin bed of their own.
but I have no idea where I would put them. possibly a bunk bed? hehehe just kidding of course. my friend bought Tiger a HUGE thing of cat nip last year for Christmas and some toys for Miagi since he doesn't like cat nip too much. Of course they will get toys and treats this year, but no cat nip as he may have a lifetime's supply of cat nip.
but I could always get him and Miagi cat nip toys that you stuff with cat nip.

I hope to get all the dogs new collars and of course toys and treats!

I was thinking about getting the kitties and dogs each a stocking for themselves and filling them up with toys and treats. I am such a push over I know but I treat them like they are my kids and that's exactly what they are to me since I don't have kids. hehe. sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread by blabbing away!
plus I want to get my kitties collars. the only thing is getting them used to wearing them.
but I am sure they'll adjust to them.
do cats wear collars like dogs do all the time?

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did kitten shopping already, lol

We got them collectively
The kitten Gym you showed
Crinkle sacks
and new syrofoam toys

And each cat will get their fav treats anda can of wet food in their stocking

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought that kitty gym for Dori last month. I put her favorite blanket down in the bottom little cubby spot and she loves to sleep there.
Hope the boys enjoy it, Kenz

I don't have anything picked out for Dori and Brody yet for Christmas, but they will definitely have gifts under the tree.

Brody will probably get a few bully sticks in his stocking (oops you said "kitty Christmas", sorry!). Dori will get Wildside Salmon from Pat's store of course, and I am not sure what else.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That gym looks really cool, and like Ryan said, not too expensive, I may actually have to venture into Target some time

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have to see if our Target has that gym. Phantom would LOVE it!! They girls will be getting a new feather wand, catnip mice, and perhaps a bigger cat tree.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One thought about the gym at Target (just because I don't want anyone to be disappointed). It holds up OK to Dori. She weighs about 9.5 pounds. It wobbled quite a bit and would slide when she jumped on it while I had it on the wood floor. I moved it into the bedroom on the carpet and secured it in the corner so that wouldn't happen. It doesn't wobble around as much this way.

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That looks so kool! I really want to get something like that for our cats but sometimes those things can be pricey. And we don't have a Target here lol I wonder if I could find that anywhere else...hmmm

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

One thought about the gym at Target (just because I don't want anyone to be disappointed). It holds up OK to Dori. She weighs about 9.5 pounds. It wobbled quite a bit and would slide when she jumped on it while I had it on the wood floor. I moved it into the bedroom on the carpet and secured it in the corner so that wouldn't happen. It doesn't wobble around as much this way.
Thats what I was worried about - especially because Harley definately weighs more than 9.5lbs
They did have 3 other kinds of those 'gym tree's' there, so I'm gonna have to see what the weight limit is, cuz God knows Davidson won't stay little forever!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Abby received her big Christmas gift early - a cat tree, AKA the Tree Monster.

She'll also get some treats and toys.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

What can you possible get cats that have so many toys that you can't walk into a room without seeing a cat tree and a dozen toys? Mine are so spoiled I'm out of ideas for them!

I think mine will get extra snacks and lovin for Christmas this year!
i'm short of
this year, & they got an extra good present last year [big cat tree].

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oohh a new kitty huh!? From the hS?

I thought the jungle gym looked fun too! I'm going to have to see if there's a weight limit, my luck Harley would get on there and it would break

I want to get this bed for Davidson, he loves his bed now - and I saw this in the store too, and its so soft, and he could cuddle right down in there, I want one for myself :lol3

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000GQVE12
Of course Kenz! She's a white cat, one blue/one green eye. Deaf in the blue eyed ear. I call her name & she turns to look at me disdainfully as I woke her from a nap. She's perfect!

One thing I reccomend in Target to everyone is those little kitty cubes. They come in 2 packs(1 packs in K-Mart). I've got 2 cubes & 5 cats....& they all cram into those two cubes.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Of course Kenz! She's a white cat, one blue/one green eye. Deaf in the blue eyed ear. I call her name & she turns to look at me disdainfully as I woke her from a nap. She's perfect!

One thing I reccomend in Target to everyone is those little kitty cubes. They come in 2 packs(1 packs in K-Mart). I've got 2 cubes & 5 cats....& they all cram into those two cubes.
Awww, is her pic on the website?

I was looking at those cubes @ Target too! I thought they would be fun - they came in 2 packs for $9 I think? Not a bad deal!