Living up to their names

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If your cats had to choose one what would they choose?

Laying on a nice fluffy fleece blanket... or a cold pair of Harley Davidson chaps?

Right now both my boys are laying on John's pair of chaps he wears when he goes riding. Right next to them is a nice warm blanket.

Whenever the leather jacket, or chaps are out, they'd rather lay on that than the blankets!

I guess thats what I get for naming them Harley & Davidson huh?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice.
I believe Chasey would pick the blanket over the chaps. I don't intend on getting any to test out that theory though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Nice.
I believe Chasey would pick the blanket over the chaps. I don't intend on getting any to test out that theory though.
Oh come on Wyan
Why not?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine prefer laying on a sleeping bag with a "silky" exterior(prolly not the same as the chaps) rather than laying in their cat beds. What a bunch of fuddy duddies!

Now...if you could get a pic of the Biker Boys wearing chaps or a leather jacket...that'd be great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Mine prefer laying on a sleeping bag with a "silky" exterior(prolly not the same as the chaps) rather than laying in their cat beds. What a bunch of fuddy duddies!

Now...if you could get a pic of the Biker Boys wearing chaps or a leather jacket...that'd be great!
Wouldn't that be something - having them in matching chaps and coats - if I could find them, I'd have them in that in a second! What a Christmas card that would be. 2 very NOT happy cats

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's the smell of the leather - my two seem to prefer my leather riding jackets to lie on over a nice afghan on the couch. They like to play on my riding boots and try to climb the fringe on my saddlebags when I bring them into the house.

Biker kittens - gotta love it.

I'd take them riding with me if I could!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Princess likes to sleep in a junk drawer if its open, i dont get it
its full of papers tools this and that how is that comfy??? and prince he likes to sleep on top of the dirty clothes basket, lol they are weird kitties, that i have

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duke loves proping himself up on the couch and sleeping like a little Budda. Sibohan loves the fake fur blanket my brother has at my parents house but if not that she loves to sleep on, or at least touching the Eeyore stuffed toy I have.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine will lay where ever they can! Although Phenom did take to my leather jacket last winter.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girls lie in the weirdest places! I'm sure they'd enjoy taking a nap in a nice pair of chaps.