Hello all! Sorry for the absenteeism!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all!

It's been such a long while since I've talked to any of you! I hope every one is doing fantastically splendid and all the precious furballs are well.

I've been very busy, but no excuses, after seeing all the new people I don't recognize, I'm very ashamed to have stayed gone so long.

Conner and I are great, I'll post some new pics of the kiddo before the week is through. I was thinking about you guys today because someone mentioned how odd my relationship with Conner is, and how smart he is 'for a cat'. They thought it was extremely unusual. I get that a lot, and I always think, no, not really. I 'know' tons of cats that are eclectic and rule the kingdom of their meowmas' and pawpas' hearts...all here on TCS! You all have me so conditioned that we are NORMAL, lol, but so many people see their cats as mere pets, or just as part of the background scene of 'home', whereas we guys make our cats such huge parts of our lives just naturally.
People think it's amusing that I can't wait to get home because I miss my sweetheart, and I have pics up in my home and one in my car, and as the background on my computer. They think getting a cat christmas presents is absolutely insane. What is WRONG with these people?

I don't see how everyone who is blessed enough to share their home with a cat isn't as smitten as we all are.

Just wanted to say, glad to be back around SANE people.

Love you guys!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking of you the other day while I was on here - wondering where you'd been!
Glad to hear that all is going well for you - happy to have you back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys!!! I'm happy to be back. I've missed my TCS addiction. Lol.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there! I was away too for a while, there ARE a lot of new people on here!
Good to see you here again!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

Hello all!

It's been such a long while since I've talked to any of you! I hope every one is doing fantastically splendid and all the precious furballs are well.

I've been very busy, but no excuses, after seeing all the new people I don't recognize, I'm very ashamed to have stayed gone so long.

Conner and I are great, I'll post some new pics of the kiddo before the week is through. I was thinking about you guys today because someone mentioned how odd my relationship with Conner is, and how smart he is 'for a cat'. They thought it was extremely unusual. I get that a lot, and I always think, no, not really. I 'know' tons of cats that are eclectic and rule the kingdom of their meowmas' and pawpas' hearts...all here on TCS! You all have me so conditioned that we are NORMAL, lol, but so many people see their cats as mere pets, or just as part of the background scene of 'home', whereas we guys make our cats such huge parts of our lives just naturally.
People think it's amusing that I can't wait to get home because I miss my sweetheart, and I have pics up in my home and one in my car, and as the background on my computer. They think getting a cat christmas presents is absolutely insane. What is WRONG with these people?

I don't see how everyone who is blessed enough to share their home with a cat isn't as smitten as we all are.

Just wanted to say, glad to be back around SANE people.

Love you guys!!!
You are absosmurfly correct!
You've obviously been hanging around the wrong people. You are perfectly normal and they are weird.
It's great to see you back.

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Welcome back, there are lots of new people but all us 'old' people are still here too
What's this "us" you are talking about?
Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! It's good to see you! And don't say sorry - there's a few at the moment! (including me) and I tell you, you don't realise how long you've been away until you come back, do you? TCS is such a nice place to be....welcome back and let's get chatting!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm new to you but I just had to tell you that my 4 legged son shares your name...Stevie!

Welcome back!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Stevie,

it is FABULOUS to see you posting here again. I always wondered what happened to yah! Us cat people can't stay away from here...we always end up coming "home".

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back! There have been quite a few of us that have been away! BUt it seems like they are all coming back now!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Stevie, welcome back
It'w great that you and Connor are well and happy, even if you haven't been around here

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am looking back at this and just want to thank all you oldies but goodies! ((Haha, I bet I'm getting glares at the computer screen from THAT comment!))
You guys are great, I've missed you. It's a pain not being able to get on TCS much, when I go 2 days without visiting I'm like, Oh goodness, so and so may have had her kittens, is whatshername still fighting with her husband, what about that stray kitty!!!?!!?!! AACK! I think I have a problem.

And Kelly, when did you get that gorgeous doll gracing your sig's presence along with Jin? She looks a lot like my Conner. *love*

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Welcome!!!
So how is school going for you??
And I am so sorry I missed this Gail! School is going well. Being the end of the semester I am now extremely exhausted and work far too much, but don't we all? Lol. I have some very interesting neuropsych classes right now. Straight A's. Go me!! Woot woot!