Another 8-bit in the making!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, be afraid... VERY afraid.

Apparently Bo has figured out how to open cabinets. I woke up this morning to a ruckus in the kitchen... Well, ruckus doesn't BEGIN to describe it! Sounded like the house was falling down is more like it.
Bo, pulled ALL my pots and pans out of the cabinet and they came crashing to the ground. He also did the "8-Bit flour dance"...except in corn meal
and powdered sugar. When I went to see what happened I found a powdered kitten in my stew pot... if I only had batteries in my camera!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness how I'd love to have seen that!!! (In your kitchen of course, not mine! HA HA!)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lmao! Sounds too cute! Chynna used to fish stuff out of the pots cupboard, but now she just tramps her way over things to get to her favourite spot to nap. I've actually created a 'road' in my cupboards for her so that she can get in and out with ease. PITA though because I have to wash my pots before and after I use them, lol

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Yes, be afraid... VERY afraid.

Apparently Bo has figured out how to open cabinets. I woke up this morning to a ruckus in the kitchen... Well, ruckus doesn't BEGIN to describe it! Sounded like the house was falling down is more like it.
Bo, pulled ALL my pots and pans out of the cabinet and they came crashing to the ground. He also did the "8-Bit flour dance"...except in corn meal
and powdered sugar. When I went to see what happened I found a powdered kitten in my stew pot... if I only had batteries in my camera!
The trick I learned is to not give him a bath right away. Furry kitten + a liberal amount of flour + water = a glue covered cat that is mad at you. He had stuff sticking to him for days, not to mention that cleaning up flour paw prints is a pain in the butt.

It's good to see that 8-Bit's influence may be spreading.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

The trick I learned is to not give him a bath right away. Furry kitten + a liberal amount of flour + water = a glue covered cat that is mad at you. He had stuff sticking to him for days, not to mention that cleaning up flour paw prints is a pain in the butt.

It's good to see that 8-Bit's influence may be spreading.
I think it's contagious!
I just dusted him off and sent him on his way. I think I'll wait a few more days

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!! 8-Bit must have got to Trout too....she started hanging out in my underwear drawer..she opens it, sits in there and flings my underwear all over...8-BIT!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh no!! 8-Bit must have got to Trout too....she started hanging out in my underwear drawer..she opens it, sits in there and flings my underwear all over...8-BIT!!
I'd guard that stuff. I just found another pair of panties behind the TV.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
8-bit is gettin blamed for all the naughtiness! Last night *someone* was litterally banging on the bedroom wall at oooohhh....about 5:30-6ish... I think they were spinning the tp again...or they learned that the bedroom door doesn't close firmly....hard to tell at that hour. I just know when I got up to investigate and was standing in the bathroom with a fuzzy bran....a certain cat by the name of Noodles jumped up on the seat then then juped and put her front paws into my bladder. Needless to say....she was quite quickly removed from the toilet! Mooch is doing her usual overbearingly affectionate while meowmie is on the computer routine.....

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please keep your 8-Bit away from my Ferris. I love your dear furboy DEARLY, but I just don't want him rubbing off on my semi-feral. I can't even IMAGINE the destruction.

I'm trying to keep Ferris away from the computer (he likes to chase the cursor, of course,) but who knows what he gets up to when I'm at the office during the day - or when I'm
for that matter!

If he starts to get in trouble around here. I'll know who to blame.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duke figured out which cabinet the kitty treats were in and took them out and hid them on me the other day. I dound them under the bed half mauled. Sibohan is the real cabinet monster she especially loves the under the sink one in the bathroom where she has on numerous ocasions made the toilet paper rolls into a nest. It's like living in an amusement park.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Might I add that Bo just pulled the PS2 contoller out of daddy's hand while in the middle of a mission on "Bully" causing daddy to lose the mission. And when the controller hit the floor, he proceeded to attack it.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And as I was sitting here at my desk eating my WhatAburger Chicken (THANKS MOM!) Bo decided I'm not his best friend and he is going to have a piece of chicken.... wether I liked it or not....I forgot how sharp kitten teeth and claws are....

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Might I add that Bo just pulled the PS2 contoller out of daddy's hand while in the middle of a mission on "Bully" causing daddy to lose the mission. And when the controller hit the floor, he proceeded to attack it.
DH is thrilled that the Nintendo Wii and PS3 have wireless controllers that come standard with the system.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

DH is thrilled that the Nintendo Wii and PS3 have wireless controllers that come standard with the system.
Yes but when 8-bit hides them you will not be able to trace them back by following the cable :p

All cats have a bit of 8-bit in them but I'm sure radar sees him as the ultimate role-model

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Yes but when 8-bit hides them you will not be able to trace them back by following the cable :p

All cats have a bit of 8-bit in them but I'm sure radar sees him as the ultimate role-model
Don't cry... 8-Bit is simply passing on his legacy.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't cry... 8-Bit is simply passing on his legacy.
That may be all very well but I've got such extreme scratches on my arm I have to wear long-sleeves lest workmates think I've turned 'emo'

Radar also has orders not to go into the bedroom

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I HAD wireless for the PS2... ask Jake what happened to them