Duncan the rug eating kitten!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This guy literally showed up on my doorstep & screamed his eyes out!

I'd guess him to be about 4-6 months old. Cute....purrs super loud! Rather scared in the plastic dog porter in the garage. He skittish of being picke dup, but sure did love his food! I hated to feed him anything high quality & really mess with his digestive tract, so I'm feeding him 50/50 Purina kitten chow/Felidae & some canned Merrick. I just can't risk it that he's FeLV+ & near either my outside kitties(who have all been moved to the shop), or my inside kitties. I'll be taking him to the shelter with me tomorrow, but he's so darn cute I just had to show him off!

As for the rug eating....I put him loose in the garage for a little bit while I got food & water for him. Came back out into the garage & he had pulled one of the rugs halfway off the railing. He got his name because I know of a dog named Duncan who has a rug stealing issue.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hes so beautiful. I hope he finds someone to love him forever.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww.........well he´s a real cutie
............he looks fairly healthy on the outside and his eyes are so bright and he´s a wonderful pale orange colour

I think Duncan suits him really well. Bless him and good luck with his re-homing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Awwww he's a sweetie
He's got a gorgeous chubby little face like Karens Abby
He does. He's got a chubby little gut, too! Where ever he came from...he ate well before he got here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Natalie he is absolultely gorgeous! and his name is so funny
He's a funny kitten. I didn't hear anything today, so I assume he's FeLV-!
I put him in a cage...we use wire dog crates...last night. Every cat gets a blanket. The cage was already set up, & I didn't think to look. By the time I left...he had massacred the rug that was in there.
So....I got him a nice, big, blanket...and lots of toys!