What did you have for dinner?

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Or supper, or whatever your last meal was

I had a small serving of rice N beans (its a big food in Puerto Rico...lol) with half of a boiled chicken breast. I think my cooking tonight was very good compared to last week!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing yet - but I think Im going to have a leftover chicken breast as a sandwich

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we were in Santa Monica so we ae at Hooters. Brian has wings and fries, and I had nachos and fried pickles. TOTALLY not healthy, but its what I was craving.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Last night we were in Santa Monica so we ae at Hooters. Brian has wings and fries, and I had nachos and fried pickles. TOTALLY not healthy, but its what I was craving.
I've been craving the wings at Hooters forever. There's one only 20 minutes from us, but whenever we go over there for shopping, we always forget to go there to eat! Maybe I'll take John there this weekend!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stuffed myself full of spaghetti. Yummy, but I ate wayyy too much!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I've been craving the wings at Hooters forever. There's one only 20 minutes from us, but whenever we go over there for shopping, we always forget to go there to eat! Maybe I'll take John there this weekend!
You should do it. Hooters is the best.
Try the fried pickles if you haven't already. YUMMY. Of course I like anything that's battered and deep fried...lol.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had home made milk-fed veal parmagiana with mesclun salad, honey-orange glazed carrots, and home made foccacia. Sloshed down with "Mother Cluckers" chardonay from Gisbourne, NZ.
Then I have the leftovers from the first ever apple pie I made for dessert.

I'm surprised at the consensus here on Hooters being a good place to eat. I must admit I've never considered it, though I'm sure hubby would be thrilled if I suggested it.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I had home made milk-fed veal parmagiana with mesclun salad, honey-orange glazed carrots, and home made foccacia. Sloshed down with "Mother Cluckers" chardonay from Gisbourne, NZ.
Then I have the leftovers from the first ever apple pie I made for dessert.

I'm surprised at the consensus here on Hooters being a good place to eat. I must admit I've never considered it, though I'm sure hubby would be thrilled if I suggested it.
My husband and I go a good deal. Especially during football season. He is a Redskins fan and if you want to watch the game here on the west coast you have to go to a sports bar.

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had angel hair pasta tossed with basil pesto and sprinkled with a touch of parmesan cheese.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

You should do it. Hooters is the best.
Try the fried pickles if you haven't already. YUMMY. Of course I like anything that's battered and deep fried...lol.
I love Hooters... yummmm
I'm like you - I also love anything battered or deep fried

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had hamburgers and goulash. I didn't have the goulash, though. I love it, but wasn't in the mood.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

I had a bagel sandwich (smoked turkey, swiss, lettuce, and mayo on an Everything) and cream of broccoli soup. Mmm!
that sounds delicious!