It was 3am and I heard a splash...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really thought that I was dreaming, but I wasn't. DH left the toilet seat up, and 8-Bit decided that he was going to knock everything loose into the toilet. Here is a list of things I found: one furry mouse (I buy them in bulk now), one roll of toilet paper that was in its cat proof container, one box of feminine products, and part of a gaming magazine. He tried not to look guilty, but when you walk into the bathroom at 3:08am and see your gray cat putting things into your toilet you begin to think that he has a problem.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's doing extensive scientific research!

(What for is anyone's guess, but that's his story and he's sticking to it!
)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!!!
What a sweetie pie!!! He was trying to help you clean and was "washing" stuff for you. I'm sure if you hadn't interrupted him that he would have dried it all off when he was done and put it all back the way it was without you being any the wiser

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What would we TCSers do without our daily dose!?!

Oh my - I hurt from laughing now...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

What would we TCSers do without our daily dose!?!

Oh my - I hurt from laughing now...
I live to serve! So does 8-Bit. My naughty boy is too cute for words some days.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree he is doing scientific research

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhh...Bit. You poor persecuted kitty. You never do anything wrong & meowmy just doesn't understand that gravity is getting all mixed up & pulling those things into the toilet.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, if you will insist on SLEEPING at night, what's a guy to do? He's got to amuse himself somehow!
And then when he needs a little kip, the dumb ol' humans are up and about, making noise and pushing that stupid flashy thing in his face.
The things a cat has to put up with when he lives with humans!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He WAS doing scientific research - to check that the kitty proof toilet roll holder was kitty proof - and he was checking to see what floats!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe he wanted to see how absorbant your feminine products were...and they weren't quite absorbant enough so he had to add the TP and things too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Maybe he wanted to see how absorbant your feminine products were...and they weren't quite absorbant enough so he had to add the TP and things too.
He neglected to remove the "protective" plastic coating. I was able to salvage them, the magazine, however, didn't quite make it. Thank goodness DH had read most of the way through it. The container for the TP made it out with little to no damage. All in all this was one of the least destructive of 8-Bit's escapades.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And who left the seat up?

How can this be the kittyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s fault? Heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just making sure you pay attention to these things and not mess up again.