Does anyone else do this?

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, so I was in Petco the other day and I saw the cutest little red and white stripped hat and a pair of antler for my girls Maggs and Jazz
so of course I bought them and went home to take "Christmas pictures" of my girls
. Well Jazz just sat there when I put the antlers on her but Maggs absolutey refused
, she had this look on her face like "you are kidding right!". Anyway, just wanted to know if I was the only (I somehow doubt it)
one who dresses up their fur family for the holidays, or if you do what do you put on your fur kids?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jamasmom

Okay, so I was in Petco the other day and I saw the cutest little red and white stripped hat and a pair of antler for my girls Maggs and Jazz
so of course I bought them and went home to take "Christmas pictures" of my girls
. Well Jazz just sat there when I put the antlers on her but Maggs absolutey refused
, she had this look on her face like "you are kidding right!". Anyway, just wanted to know if I was the only (I somehow doubt it)
one who dresses up their fur family for the holidays, or if you do what do you put on your fur kids?
I tried to dress the boys up as deer for Halloween, but it didn't work out well. I put the antlers on 8-Bit, and he gave me this look like "Meowmy, you are going to regret this!" Then I turned to Scratch, when I tried to put the antlers on him he just looked terrified, so I decided to take them off. In the 3.5 seconds it took for me to turn to Scratch and take them off, 8-Bit had ripped the antlers off his head and destroyed them. I'm still finding stuffing through out the apartment.