the Daily Thread Monday Nov 13

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

BRRR! Chilly start to the day for us, upper 30's. I think that is about the average for this time of year, but it sure seems chilly to me.

Not much on the plate today besides work work work. Guess I better be nice in honor of the holiday... maybe Susie won't bop anyone today either!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering If I was going to have to start the daily thread Neet

Good morning all

Should be cloudy today and kinda cold...Today is my early day at work so I get to leave at 4 instead of 5...

Um, The Bachelor BETTER be on tonight, or else

Have a great day everyone

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

... in honor of the holiday... maybe Susie won't bop anyone today either!
As if that would happen

After being woke up VERY early by a wrong number (the one time I don't turn the ringer off on my phone because my niece is due to enter the world today) I have been awake for a few hours already and am heading out for some breakfast with my BF before a long day at work.

Other than work, not much planned, maybe I will get a start on writing my christmas cards, at least the ones that have to go internationally.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Today is the kick off to our United Way campaign here at work. I have been so busy cause I'm on the committee for planning and organizing the week long event. Today we are having a breakfast, tomorrow is the bake sale (I've been baking all weekend!), Wed is pizza day, & thurs is hot dog day. And each day we are selling raffles to raise money. Hopefully it will be a big fund raising event. I have been suffering with a toothache all weekend....and need to make an appt, but don't have the time?!
The kitties were good all weekend....Louie figured out how to turn the bedroom light on & off this morning as I was getting dressed. LuckyGirl was extra lovey yesterday, and even put her paws up on my shoulder to give me a hug

Hope you all have a great day!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Woke up to the first frost on the truck window this morning!
Not a whole lot going on. I am going to do a bit of SS shopping after work tonight while Lee is at the gym. I can't wait to get my package mailed off. Hopefully I finish shopping tonight and can send it off this week!

Have a great Monday!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Light rain and fog. My parents are flying to my sisters as we speak -but according to airline website they haven't depearted yet and they have a tight connection EEKK!!!! After I know the flight has departed I'll feel a bit better!!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woke up to another blah day rainy and cool. Not much planned for the day.Theres always house work.My fridge could use a good cleaning. I might tackle that.