Ok, NOW I'm mad!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have went through 3 staplers in the last month. The first one the kids broke, the second one Jake chewed up and this one the kittens knocked off the desk and it's jammed! If they were'nt so cute, I'd scold them!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we were training our dog several years ago we gave her socks to chew on. Well when I washed my cloths and folded everything guess what happened to my socks.... I ended up having to purchase over 3 dozen pairs. The dog opened my closet to get to them.

What can you do!? Grin and bare it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

When we were training our dog several years ago we gave her socks to chew on. Well when I washed my cloths and folded everything guess what happened to my socks.... I ended up having to purchase over 3 dozen pairs. The dog opened my closet to get to them.

What can you do!? Grin and bare it!
Sounds like Jake. He's known as the "underwear bandit"

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 staplers?
that's too funny! You should go to wal-mart and get one of their pretty staplers- they work really well and they come in pretty colors
I have a purple one- it came with a staple remover too! Pretty nifty! But not as nifty as one of those red swingline staplers would be!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

3 staplers?
that's too funny! You should go to wal-mart and get one of their pretty staplers- they work really well and they come in pretty colors
I have a purple one- it came with a staple remover too! Pretty nifty! But not as nifty as one of those red swingline staplers would be!
Thats what I have.. a blue swingline.. I bought a little more expensive one thinking it would be more durable.... NOT IN THIS HOUSE!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Thats what I have.. a blue swingline.. I bought a little more expensive one thinking it would be more durable.... NOT IN THIS HOUSE!
Have you seen the movie "Office Space" ?
I couldn't comment on a thread about staplers without mentioning a red swingline!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Have you seen the movie "Office Space" ?
I couldn't comment on a thread about staplers without mentioning a red swingline!
I just caught that

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I just caught that
"i'm going to burn down this building if you take my stapler..."
that guy was sooo hilarious in the entire movie!!!

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My advice: Put the stapler in a drawer or cabinet somewhere high. This way the kids can't reach it and the animals certainly can't access it. I don't have kids but anything that I care a lot about I have to keep up high so kitty doesn't think it's a chew toy.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

"i'm going to burn down this building if you take my stapler..."
that guy was sooo hilarious in the entire movie!!!
My office is exactly like that (to the extent we have our names written on staplers, calculators etc because otherwise they get borrowed and "someone" has 5 on their desk and the rest of has have none

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like my family. We have a coffee maker curse. We've been through about six coffee makers in the past two years.