He can be so small sometimes...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't understand it. Cats defy the laws of physics. The can be as small as they want to be when they want to sit in your lap, but at 3am when they are sleeping on your bed it's like having a second person in there with you. Here is some evidence:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That is so cuteeeeeee!!!! I Love your lounge pants, too!
Thanks... almost all my PJs are Hello Kitty. It's an addiction I can't break.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I fell out of bed because he had wedged himself between DH and I. 8-Bit and I are going to have to talk about this.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe hes such a cutie..and i know what you mean lol bella will jump up and get so small to sleep on my arms when i am on the computer or to sleep in my lap or inbetween my legs lol and then when its bedtime she lays the same way i am and gets under the covers with me lol, but she tickles me with her wiskers so much i wake up so many times because of her cleaning herself and those whiskers lol

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! I guess that's the only good reason our girls don't get to sleep with us. I love the jammies too! One of my students told me today that Walmart is carrying Mutts pjs! So of course I had to go check them out tonight! My Mom and Husband have both been advised that I want them for Christmas! I mean how can I not get them when my girls are names after that cartoon!?! It just wouldn't be right!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

He's sooo cute!

Where does Scratch lay?
Right next to the chair. He hasn't gotten brave enough to sit in my lap. He keeps making motions like he wants to, but every time I lift him up to sit there he jumps down. I give him another few months before he is willing to give it a try.