What do you like to put in your bath?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK I'm bored

I just had a bath, and realised that we have 19 bottles of bubble-bath, a bottle of bath-oil, a pack of bath salts, some bath cubes, and 8 'bath-bombs', some of which contain glitter. I am wondering if this might be a little excessive

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

OK I'm bored

I just had a bath, and realised that we have 19 bottles of bubble-bath, a bottle of bath-oil, a pack of bath salts, some bath cubes, and 8 'bath-bombs', some of which contain glitter. I am wondering if this might be a little excessive
NO NO and NO! I buy the Yves Rocher bath stuff when it's on sale (which is almost always) so always have tons on hand! I love it!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't take many baths because I hate cleaning the tub every time before a bath! But I received a gift of "Celtic Seaweed Bath Spa" from Ireland so I'm going to have to try that soon.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't take baths, usually because our tub is really old and nasty so I prefer to take showers, although baths are a nice way to relax if you are sick, had or having a bad day, or are stressed.
I don't even remember the last time I had a bubble bath and it sounds really good right now. I love bubble baths but why does our tub have to be old and nasty?

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bubbles! I don't take baths too often though between school and work I have NO time

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh goody!!! I love baths!!!
hehe, i use bubble bath, bath oil, bath beads, bath salts, bath fizzies, fizzie flowers, real rose petals when i have them - i'm a florist, so they're not hard to come by
, candles, epsom salt when by body aches....stuff like that- i'm VERY much into making my bath as pampering and gorgeous as possible
I also use a little bath pillow

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Vaseline Moisturizing Bath Beads....I get it pretty cheap at Wal-Mart. I
baths. I take one probably every other day.

Katie

forget-me-not

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love baths too but like the other poster I have a somewhat old and not appealing tub. It is clean but stained from decades of hard water etc. And I usually only take a bath after I clean it.

When I was being a good girl and walking regularly for health and fitness, the thought of a long hot soak with Crabtree & Evelyn Jojobo oil and sea shell soap would be the only thing to get me through those last miles. The one thing (and I know I am weird) I really don't like is lavender. I wish I did! There are so many great products!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lush bath bombs with glitter are an expensive treat...

They also produce strange looks when I go to work with glitter in my beard