What do you feed your cat(s)?

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to know what everyone here feeds there cats? What brand? Do you feed canned and dry, one or both?

Thank you!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed Nature's Menu and Hi-Life pouches (2 pouches per day) and free-feed Science Plan, although I'm in the process of switching that to James Wellbeloved

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reilly and Sydney eat both wet and dry food.

I feed them Royal Canin dry, and Merricks & Wellness for wet.

naturestee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Right now I'm feeding Chicken Soup for the Kitten Lover's Soul, canned and dry. Eve is doing awesome on it, but Lily is still having a few gas problems so I'll be switching soon. Vet wanted to wait a month. I think I'll be trying Nutro Natural Choice dry and California Natural Chicken and Rice canned because Eve will probably like it more than Nutro canned.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
one cat eats canned and raw

one cat is in transition on dry foods ( eagle packmixed with natural choice ) to felidea chn and rice plus whatever canned and raw she wants

dog is one mostly raw with wet 1-2 days a week

They get a variety of canned from many makers

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
A big variety, which changes every 2 or 3 months. Currently Natural Balance, Serengeti Felid, and Solid Gold (with some Eukanuba lamb & liver thrown in) dry in the morning, and canned Almo natural, Schesir, Miamor Fine Fillets, GreenFish (all European), Solid Gold, Eagle Pack Holistic (American) and Ziwi Peak (New Zealand) in the evening.
Felidae and Nutro dry will be "rotated back in" within the next few weeks.

wildflower79

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have Gizmo on Chicken Soup for the cat lover's soul, dry. He's been on that since September and is doing well on it. And for wet, California Natural, nutro and occasionally Fancy Feast.

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feed a variety of raw meats, bones and organs to my cats. I usually feed chicken, turkey, beef, duck, pheasant or pork. They get fed tripe, chicken feet, everything!

I feed my foster cats a high quality dry food such as Eagle Pack Holistic Select, Wellness, by Nature, Chicken Soup, etc along with raw meat and/or a high quality canned food (usually Chicken Soup.)

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm feeding Twitch & TigerLily: Solid Gold Katz-N-Flocken or Nutro Adult dry. When Twitch's gums get inflammed, she gets Eukanuba Indoor. Wet they get MAX cat cans, Solid Gold Blended Tuna, Nutro pouches, ProPlan cans, Meow Mix pouches/cups, Merrick, & Innova EVO.
Damita(food allergies): Science Diet z/d...switching to Natural Balance Venison & Green Pea soon!!!
Ophelia(crystals): Solid Gold Katz-N-Flocken dry. Iams Chicken or Beef canned & Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Canned.
Dorian: whatever dry he can scarf down. Katz-N-Flocken, Nutro, a little Felidae. He also gets whatever canned he wants. He usually shares a little of everyone else's. Can you tell he's a mooch?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both of my cats love California Natural dry. Emily won't touch any wet. Chessy eats Meow Mix wet and Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys wet. I'm still looking for a better wet that he likes.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gizmo eats Nature's Logic Rabbit Dinner and (sometimes) Natural Balance fish in cans. But she prefers dry kibble.

vanillasugar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats are raw fed, unless I forget to thaw in which case they get high quality canned (Wellness or EVO is predominantly what I've got on hand)

maxy24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feed my two cats Purina: indoor formula dry food and i feed my dog Pedigree: Senior formula, i was feeding him Alpo wet food but it started giving him diarria so we just have him on dry now.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed mine Felidae Chicken and Rice, and canned food snack twice a day, just something that doesn't have fish in it, as one of mine gets a bladder infection when she eats fish
. I am really pleased with the results, especially as 3 out of 4 of my cats are seniors, and they look better than they ever have!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken Soup for the Cat Lovers Soul and Premium Edge. Wow, that is great, almost everyone who has posted feeds really good quality brands of food. That is great!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats eat primarily dry. IAMS Multicat and Royal Canin mixed. Every 1-2 days they split a can of Nutro. I've found out the hard way that they have to stay on this diet for Jake's sake. The vet thinks his 40+ % body weight loss and then the fatty liver was because of an inflammed bowel from a diet change (even though I did it VERY slowly) and stress from temporarily having a kitten around. Guess he just has a very sensitive stomach.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I free feed Chicken soup dry and then my kitties get wet food for "dinner" everyday, half eat Meow Mix pouches/cups and the other half I managed to get to eat Wellness or Innova

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My girls free-feed Timberwolf Organics, with whatever canned food I manage to get them (most of the time I only concern myself with buying the dry, and I'll forget to pick up some cans of wet food or raw meat)

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dry they get Royal Canin, Innova Evo, California Natural and Wellness.

Wet Solid Gold and I just found a Fancy Feast they will eat, which I dont like, but I dont want them SG tuna everyday.