How are you spending your Sunday?

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, so I have to admit that starting this thread is a form of procrastination...
I am sitting here working on the rough draft of a 10 page research paper for my English II class. It is the final and is worth 30% of my grade. I have completed my outline and have been researching sources all morning. Now I just have to write it

Please DON'T ask me why I waited until the very last minute to work on this paper
I always do that to myself. In my defense though, I do work well under pressure.

My Chemistry professor posted grades for a big unit exam we had last week and I received a 95.5!
This means that I definitely have an opportunity to come out of the class with an A, whereas I was preparing myself for a B (I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my grades and have a hard time handling anything less than an A
).

Anyway, I rewarded myself with a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks, and am now sitting down to write my paper.

I have done 3 loads of laundry this morning as well.

Sooo, after my rambling, tell me about your Sunday!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I need to finish a paper too. I need to hand in the first draft of a 20 page paper tomorow. I also need to finish my reading for tomorow (lots of it) and come up with a tentative bibliography for another paper.

I'm procrastinating too.

For my defense, I had to do an emergency trip to the hardware store because the drain in my shower was completely clogged. I bought a drain auger and then fixed the drain myself. That drain hasn't worked so well in... well... ever!
I'm pretty proud of myself

If I don't manage to get my work done for school, I could always start another career as a plumber

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were planning on meeting some friends for a late brunch (even later now that all the guys are still asleep and only us girls are awake), then some shopping, then grocery shopping, back in time to watch some football while tidying the apartment and cooking a nice roast dinner (multitasking today).

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently Trout is attacking my arm and hissing at it as I type
..Oh now shes growling..great.

Um, I am going out for breakfast in a bit and going skating later..Weeeeeeeeeee!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sleeping lol, been up all night playing wow, and with the cats,
2 of them are already in bed, and heyu is on the back of my chair now.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been to the grocery, ate breakfast and read the Sunday paper. Plan to spend the rest of the day doing as little as possible.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So far, I have read the paper, killed off a pot of coffee, fed the critters, been to Target and the grocery store. One load of laundry is in the washer and another in the dryer. Next on the agenda: dishes and nails and its only 10:00 a.m.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am doing nothing. My house is clean, and I am all alone. I do have some clothes to put away.

DH took DS with him to the horrible inlaws so I am home alone until my baby gets back.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my Sunday is now in the early evening.
We´ve done lots of jobs today, some gardening...oh and we put up a new birds nest thingy in the tree........so I´ll be on bird-watch forever, hoping one uses it.
We read the Sunday papers, watched the Poppy Day march-by in London on the TV.......must say it made me cry
I´ve dropped into TCS a fair few times

DH is now watching football and well............here I am again on TCS

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday folks

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to work all night....oh goody!....can ya'll sense my sarcasm
/ I have to work from 1-7 tonight....so that's how i'm spending my sunday.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Caught up on all the papers, went shopping, emptied the bird bath and put it away, vaccuumed, played on the computer (oh, yeah - I'm doing that right now) and am grooving to Beatles music as I surf!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing too interesting today.... just doing a little bit of cleaning. I just went to Shopko and I really shouldn't have gone
They have EVERYTHING on sale - they had a George Foreman Grille - the biggest one, and it came with a full sized griddle - it was originally $120.00 - on sale for $50.00!!
Its deifnately going on my Christmas list! They also had all their Halloween decorations on sale - a lot of their signs and cute stuff, on sale for from anywhere from .19 cents to $1.00!
I picked up a cute sign that had been $10.00 - for only .69 cents - can't beat a better deal than that!

Now I'm off to have lunch with a friend!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Nothing too interesting today.... just doing a little bit of cleaning. I just went to Shopko and I really shouldn't have gone
They have EVERYTHING on sale - they had a George Foreman Grille - the biggest one, and it came with a full sized griddle - it was originally $120.00 - on sale for $50.00!!
Its deifnately going on my Christmas list! They also had all their Halloween decorations on sale - a lot of their signs and cute stuff, on sale for from anywhere from .19 cents to $1.00!
I picked up a cute sign that had been $10.00 - for only .69 cents - can't beat a better deal than that!

Now I'm off to have lunch with a friend!
Wow - that sounds great! Enjoy your lunch!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same boat as the original poster. I'm trying to work on my portion of the newly aquired group project.
However I'm having the worse writers block and I told them I would have it ready this afternoon.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having a very boring day. Radar has been all cuddly this afternoon so I have had plenty of cat affection, but he's now come back to life and is destroying things in the kitchen. Nate has been working this weekend and is on a late shift today. I was supposed to go to someone's birthday drinks earlier but I had a headache so stayed in. Wish I'd gone now!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm still sick & being a procrastinator as well...I still have assignments to due by midnight tonight for my online classes. First, I must find my brain(if I didn't puke it out). Man, I set myself up for this not doing my homework sooner!

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Well I'm not a very good procrastinator,I can't put off anything I can do today,I think my middle name should be Nike-just do it!

So I've done absolutely nothing at all today except play games and chase
with all my furkids all day

Its just a shame they are a bit lazy and love to sleep