three of my granddaugthers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

SEE what you get for moving and giving the kids your new address?
Yes ! But it was not my son this time,but the ..... he is living with! She hated these 3 ,because they hated her!!! She told him,get rid of them,if you want me and our baby ! they still have my grandson and youngest granddaugther,(their whole blood sister),and the baby. I will have those 2 before long,or die trying. But not the baby,she will not even let me see her.I do not know what my son is thinking sometimes! I just want to slap the crap out of him!

Thanks everyone,I thought they looked darling!

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
How can she not love those sweet kiddies?They're sweet

Y'know kids are more sensitive to people like that,so i'm not surprised they don't like her

I think anybody who gives somebody an ultimatum like that cannot possibly love that person.Maybe they would be happier with you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are ! Their father is not even allowed to call them,she will not let him!
2 of them had a birthday since them have been here 2 months,no cards or call from him. They are not even allowed to send him pictures of them.I have a dear friend who works at CPS,who is keeping a eye out for them,she (the ....) has had charges brought agaisnt her,by the school the girls went to,for mental abuse,she goes to court in DEC.I hope she frys!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Your granddaughters are beautiful. How fortunate they are to have you as their grandma!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
Thats for sure!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your grandchildren are beautiful!!! They are soo lucky to have such a wonerful grandmommy like yourself looking out for them