They must like her...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my closest friends came over for dinner last night, and we had a good time. 8-Bit curled up in her lap, got a kitty rub down and he made cooing noises like a little baby. Today I received a text message saying this: I found a furry mouse and a milk ring in my bag, would you like them back?

It's good to know the boys give gifts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch is getting better around her too. He used to go into panic mode and sit behind the TV. She started talking very softly to him about a month ago, and now he sits about a foot away from her, just out of petting reach, and purrs loudly. It's the closest thing I've seen to him accepting another person.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Scratch is getting better around her too. He used to go into panic mode and sit behind the TV. She started talking very softly to him about a month ago, and now he sits about a foot away from her, just out of petting reach, and purrs loudly. It's the closest thing I've seen to him accepting another person.
Thats what Boomer used to be like and then one day he just changed and now he won't leave people alone!

My boys always give gifts to guests, it's the polite thing to do, so 8-bit does have some manners

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Thats what Boomer used to be like and then one day he just changed and now he won't leave people alone!

My boys always give gifts to guests, it's the polite thing to do, so 8-bit does have some manners
He may have turned the corner last night, but somehow I doubt that.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boomer's 'change' came about when he decided the bathroom was a good place to live, I guess in that small intimate space with guests, he had to give up his shy behaviour

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hhhaha, that is cool!!!

and much better then one of mine , i had kitty that would steal stuff from any bag that was left or she could openh ahhaa

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Aw, that's very cute! We sometimes find toys in our shoes...

BTW, what's a "milk ring"?

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
It's the ring off of a gallon jug of milk where the cap meets the neck of the jug. After I spent a small fortune on toys, I found the boys like little balls of foil, 75 cent furry mice, and milk rings. Isn't that the life when you are owned by cats?