Saturday Night

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you doing on a Saturday night?

Me - I'm just hanging out with Harley & Davidson. John went to a wedding recpeption with some friends, so its just me and the boys!

What are you all up to tonight? Anything fun?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just hanging out at home with the furbabies. I was gone since 8:30 this morning to go to bathe dogs at the shelter which I only got 2 done because it was so cold. Slate that went to the mini adoption event today at Quality Supply and Te Koa who went home today.
I took Memphis (she's a hound) all day to the mini adoption event and she was good.
the lady who works at Quality Supply is looking for a dog for her parent's fishing buddy so keep your finger's crossed.
here is the sweetie. I am in love and not just because she's a hound either since I have a hound.

http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/06-D0309.htm

we got back to the shelter at 3 and I got home at 4. my parents went over to my aunt's house.

I hope everyone is having a great night!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just hanging out on TCS and a few other forums. Waiting on drag racing to come on in an hour and a half. GO RON CAPPS!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I'm ims (yahoo messenger w/ voice) with my sister who is in QC Canada!
I have not seen her for 3 years. Thanks to yahoo, we get to chat a lot.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just another exciting Saturday night for me! cruising TCS and laughing at my kitties, my kinda night

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just hanging out on TCS! instead of doing housework, like I really should be doing. I'm just so tired, I don't like feeling so tired, lazy. I never get come on TCS during the week anymore with work. I'm so tired of computers after work... I can't even think of coming on here

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hanging out with the furbabies and checking out TCS thinking about watching a dvd but not sure yet

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dh and I just did some grocery shopping. Embarassed myself slightly at Walmart....I was on my cell with a best friend from HS and I saw this guy we went to HS with and we did one of thoes look at eachother with dumb blank looks on our faces and didn't say a thing. Then when he walked away I started telling my friend who I saw. It was one of thoes people you just wish you could show you are finally cool..... Not that he was a jerk or anything, just one of the 'cool people.' Now I'm back on the phone with that friend.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at home waiting for my husband to call or email from Madrid to tell me he made it there O.K. He should have contacted me hours ago! I guess he fell asleep because it's almost 4:00 AM there now.

I won't be able to sleep until I hear from him.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I'm at home waiting for my husband to call or email from Madrid to tell me he made it there O.K. He should have contacted me hours ago! I guess he fell asleep because it's almost 4:00 AM there now.

I won't be able to sleep until I hear from him.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch
Oh, I hope you hear from him soon!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked all night (fun fun..) and then came home, let the kittens out and fed them, played with fosters for a bit, and made some chicken rotel spaghetti. right now i'm waiting for a phone call, eating dinner, and watching CSI

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The usual here. Got home from work at around 8, checke dmy e-mail, checkin gin here, will eat, read the paper, play som eonline games and go to bed with a book - I have GOT to get a life

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

The usual here. Got home from work at around 8, checke dmy e-mail, checkin gin here, will eat, read the paper, play som eonline games and go to bed with a book - I have GOT to get a life
aww no crying now!
- you do have a life

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Lokismum. I appreciate that! I know he could have been delayed by a million things, he was flying from Vancouver to Frankfurt to Madrid. He was delayed an entire day in Munich last month.

This is the longest it's taken him to call or email. I'll give it five more hours and it'll be morning there, and then I'll start making some calls.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, flights could have been delayed. Just think positive thoughts! I'm sure he's OK and will call as soon as he gets in!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm multitasking..........have chicken chili for the week cooling on the counter, just finished vacuuming, laundry going, and Home ALone is on TBS at the moment.........Jerry is at the firestation all night, so it's my chance to get my house in order while he's gone! And then of course, checking in with you guys every so often!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He just called! His first flight was delayed two hours, so he missed his next flight and was routed through London, and he says Heathrow's a nightmare. When he got to his hotel in Madrid, he tried to figure out the phones, but fell asleep. He just woke up and called. He said the hotel has ethernet connections, so he has to find an ethernet cable. He says that travelling is like mailing yourself and it stinks.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch