Guess what Hubby brought home today!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A brand new wireless IPEX!!!
He took the old one out of the trash, took it to the "pink jungle" with him and told the girls what happened!!
He said they we're quite impressed with him and helped him find another just like it!!

I have the best hubby in the world!!

He then asked me to show him exactly how to wash things like that for future reference!

He's so sweet!

All is forgiven!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That was so sweet and brave of him. I think you should keep him. Think of the poor guy in a lingerie shop holding the battered garment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

That was so sweet and brave of him. I think you should keep him. Think of the poor guy in a lingerie shop holding the battered garment.

I know! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall in VS today!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you have him train mine?

DH was changing the oil in the truck today and ruined one of his brand new shirts.
And he wonders why I HATE buying him clothes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Can you have him train mine?
Wonder how much I could charge for something like that??

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's just wonderful! I am impressed that he braved the pink jungle, bought a new bra, and came home with it.

Do you think that he can take my husband to VS next time. He freaks out and says that he's getting a rash every time we walk near that store.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww what a sweetheart
And we thought he might get you a new one for christmas. How good of him to take it out of the trash and actually admit to what he did to the VS girls, just so he can replace it straight away!!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

A brand new wireless IPEX!!!
He took the old one out of the trash, took it to the "pink jungle" with him and told the girls what happened!!
He said they we're quite impressed with him and helped him find another just like it!!

After reading your comments, I was going to ask you what IPEX meant and what the "Pink jungle" was but after reading other posts regarding this, I think I figured out what IPEX and the Pink Jungle meant! LOL. U can tell I have never gone into a VS and I am a WOMAN!!! LOL..

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

That's just wonderful! I am impressed that he braved the pink jungle, bought a new bra, and came home with it.

Do you think that he can take my husband to VS next time. He freaks out and says that he's getting a rash every time we walk near that store.
We don't have VS here, but there is NO WAY bf would ever go in if we did. Any strongly scented store is totally off limits. In fairness, he does let me buy whatever I want at bravissimo.com, so I can't really complain.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

After reading your comments, I was going to ask you what IPEX meant and what the "Pink jungle" was but after reading other posts regarding this, I think I figured out what IPEX and the Pink Jungle meant! LOL. U can tell I have never gone into a VS and I am a WOMAN!!! LOL..
I didn't know either except I caught the beginning of the story here.