HUMBLE is HOME!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is home and is doing ok. He has several kinds of medicine to take, and I have an e collar in case he needs it. I have to take him back in 10 days for a check up.

The vet said he would be drinking lots of water and using the litter box more frequently. Shenandoah does not know what to think. I held them by one another and rubbed them together. Humble is not happy in a room alone, and they seem to be ok.

Man, I am so thankful for all of you!

He is licking on the bandaid on his paw, andhe is licking way below the incision, but he is not touching the incision itself.

Dr. says he will start to feel a lot better since they go the stone out.

They have sent to stone off for analysis, and they'll let me know what the findings are. ***fingers crossed***

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so glad things seem to be going well for Humble! Give him a pat for me!
Catfriend

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Humble
I hope all the test come back with great news!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is great news. I'm sure he will be fine. Just keep an eye on his incision for the next couple of months and everything should be just fine.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way to go Humble!! Be a good boy for your mommy and Bobbie stay strong,
he's gonna be just fine and there'll be nothing out of the ordinary with the stone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
***hugs*** We are going to take some medicine soon. He has Clavamox 2 times a day and some other stuff once a day and a little wee pill once a day. So far he is out with Shenandoah, just like normal. He is not messing with the incision at all.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Humble, we are so happy to hear that you are home and feeling better. Just relax and let your meowmy and Shenandoah wait on you hand and paw!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Oh, I'm so glad. Good boys - no playing with the incision.
But Shenandoah been hissin at me, and I ain't dun nuthon! Meow,y popped him, yoo, for it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Humble, we's glad to hear you's ok! Sorry you have to wear a silly thing awound your neck, but our meowmy says it's good for you. Tell Shenandoah we's said not to be so mean!

Hope you's get well soon and start feelin' better real soon as well.

Licks and headbutts

Stumpy, Lily and Smudge

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awwww Humble, we's glad to hear you's ok! Sorry you have to wear a silly thing awound your neck, but our meowmy says it's good for you. Tell Shenandoah we's said not to be so mean!

Hope you's get well soon and start feelin' better real soon as well.

Licks and headbutts

Stumpy, Lily and Smudge
tank you! so far, I don gotta ware it cuz i not lickin my insishun! shenandoah bean a lil nicer, meowmy tawked to him and gave him the truf,,,that if he don be nice, HE will be put in isolashun!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Humble,
I am so glad that you are back home and feeling okay!
I am sorry Shenandoah is hissing. I know he was scared for you and now that you are back he doesn't know what to do with his emotions.
I hope that you continue to feel better. Meowmy and I are still sending purrs and vibes your way!
Your Purr-Pal
Danny

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Dear Humble,
I am so glad that you are back home and feeling okay!
I am sorry Shenandoah is hissing. I know he was scared for you and now that you are back he doesn't know what to do with his emotions.
I hope that you continue to feel better. Meowmy and I are still sending purrs and vibes your way!
Your Purr-Pal
Danny
you are a sweet fren, danny, an our meowmy luvs yur meowmy, too.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Humble! How's the pooping? Shenandoah might have hissed because you smell different - maybe like a vet's office? I'm sure he still loves you, though.

We all do!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey, Humble! How's the pooping? Shenandoah might have hissed because you smell different - maybe like a vet's office? I'm sure he still loves you, though.

We all do!
things are fine. i rubbed the 2 of together, and they're ok. i have not noticed who poops where, but they seem fine.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Humble, we sorry to here that you was sick but we is glad u is doing better now. We gots our new sister and we DONT like her, HISSSSSS!! She is in OUR room and meowmy goes in there to play wif her an wont let us in! She taked her out once for us to see and we all HISSSSSED at each other >:p! We sorry we havent been on....meowmy has her hands full tryin to keep everykitty happy! We be praying for you, luv jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
we are all happy to hear you're doing better, Humble. keep up the good work
~
Cable, Chip, Java & Pixel