Women!

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My DW put my Ipex boxers in the washer and dryer. I can't believe this, I loved those boxers.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Of course they don't!!! They'd never pay more than $10 for 3 pr of boxers, much less $50 for the most comfortable, sexiest bra ever!!!!!
You're right, but they WILL spend countless amounts of money on stupid video games and video game consoles!!
Even if it means that they won't have any money for underwear!!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

You're right, but they WILL spend countless amounts of money on stupid video games and video game consoles!!
ahhh, no. not gonna

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I spend my money on guitars and CDs thank you very much!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Of course they don't!!! They'd never pay more than $10 for 3 pr of boxers, much less $50 for the most comfortable, sexiest bra ever!!!!!
In fairness though, they don't understand because they kind of think of bras more like undershirts and boxers, instead of their actually nearest male equivelent - the jock strap.

It is critical to get a good fit, especially since we have to wear the gorram things ALL THE TIME.

I'm a 34 J (yes, I know), and I have to get my bras shipped from England, and I have to sleep in a bra, so I'm basically bra-bound 23.5/7.

They are not (despite all the clever sowing done to make them look that way) delicate pieces of cloth - they are in fact expensive, highly technical structural equiptment - about the same amount of effort goes into making my bras as goes into to fully rigged ship's sail.

THIS is why we are obsessed with them, not because of their pretty colours and shiney material.

That's just a bonus.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I'm a 34 J (yes, I know), and I have to get my bras shipped from England, and I have to sleep in a bra, so I'm basically bra-bound 23.5/7.
J! I'm trying to think if I've ever heard of that.