TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › He's not squinting!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

He's not squinting!!!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
One of a very few pics where Tiggy didn't squint when I took the pic!!!

post #2 of 13
Look at that handsome face!! Tiggy, you need to learn not to squint so we can all see what a good looking young man you are!
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtigress View Post
Look at that handsome face!! Tiggy, you need to learn not to squint so we can all see what a good looking young man you are!
Thanks!
post #4 of 13
Tiggy, what big eyes you have!!!
post #5 of 13
Awww theres precious Tiggy again!
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Tiggy, what big eyes you have!!!
He really does! He just always squints when I take his pic!!!
post #7 of 13
OMG!!! He has EYES!!!!

I've just thought that maybe he had squinty eyes naturally, and didn't want to ask about it because I didn't want to offend him!
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
OMG!!! He has EYES!!!!

I've just thought that maybe he had squinty eyes naturally, and didn't want to ask about it because I didn't want to offend him!
No, he has beautiful yellow eyes, but whenever the camera comes out, he thinks it's time to start squinting! If I could get away without using the flash, I know he'd not do it so much, but then the pics are dark!
post #9 of 13
I'm looking at his pic in your siggy, and I'm starting to think he's doing it on purpose because he has to maintain that tough guy image, LOL! When he squints he looks like he's saying: "I don't take NO crap from NOBODY!"
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
I'm looking at his pic in your siggy, and I'm starting to think he's doing it on purpose because he has to maintain that tough guy image, LOL! When he squints he looks like he's saying: "I don't take NO crap from NOBODY!"
Right attitude........wrong cat. That's my Trixie!
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Right attitude........wrong cat. That's my Trixie!
LOL - she looks like she's saying: "Put a stocking cap on me and DIE, human!"
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
LOL - she looks like she's saying: "Put a stocking cap on me and DIE, human!"
That's about right.........Tiggy's my yellow marshmellow..........
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
OMG!!! He has EYES!!!!

I've just thought that maybe he had squinty eyes naturally, and didn't want to ask about it because I didn't want to offend him!
I also thought that maybe he had an eye condition too, i just didn't want to ask. / hehe, that little handsome thing was just pulling our legs / his eyes are sooo big and pretty in that picture
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › He's not squinting!!!