Another I hate this time of the month thread

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been craving chinesse food all day. I can't make up my mind if I want to laugh or cry. I have been munching on chocolate covered peanuts all day and it is not helping with the chocolate or the salty cravings and I can't get to the store before tomorrow and I want some chocolate covered pretzels. But I really don't want to go anywhere. I have to work today and all I can think about is what I want to take with me for lunch. And the sad part is I want something sweet and salty but I don't know what I want. I slept till late again. I have been crying at the slightest little upset. And it looks like I won't be going anywhere on my one weekend off. Why in the heck does this have to come on my weekend off.
Little bit of both

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Preach on love, i feel your pain!!! I was doubled over in cramps this morning about to cry. I hate this time of the month too! What a pain!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and I get major migranes this time of the month and feel sick at my stomach for about a day before hand sometimes I will have a headache for a week straight beforehand. And I am on edge the whole time.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww..hang in there!
I am sure it'll be over before you know it.

I hate that time of the month, too.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got surprised with mine 2 days early in the middle of my shift last night. It put me in such a bad mood. I went to the store and got some tylenol menstrual and now I feel a lot better. I have to work in 45 minutes though and I just don't feel like going tonight. Now I want chinese food. I saw commercials earlier for all you can eat shrimp and it made me want to go get some shrimp. There was a chinese restaurant I used to go to that had this shrimp with veggies and it was really good.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I can't make up my mind if I want to laugh or cry...

...I slept till late again. I have been crying at the slightest little upset.
It sounds like you may be suffering from Depression. You should talk to your doctor who can prescribe something to help you.

A few years ago I was crying very easily and feeling overwhelmed and indecisive and spending more time sleeping or just in bed trying to sleep. i was an emtional wreck.

I was afraid / embarrassed to talk to my doctor but I finally went. He prescribed Celexa for me and it's made a world of difference.

Depression won't go away on it's own because it's an physical problem within the brain that requires medication to correct it, just like having a bad heart requires medication.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo...so know the story.

I bought a bag of Hallowe'en Nestle Crunch at 50% off last week. I've been good about having one per day, but the past 2 days I can hear the little whispers of "jenney please, please eat us!! We should be devoured now"

Thank god I plan on going to the gym

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Ooo...so know the story.

I bought a bag of Hallowe'en Nestle Crunch at 50% off last week. I've been good about having one per day, but the past 2 days I can hear the little whispers of "jenney please, please eat us!! We should be devoured now"

Thank god I plan on going to the gym
Glad im not the only one!! But they dont whisper, they yell loud and clear!

BTW, I can feel your pain! I hate that time of the month, especially the crappy feel when you get your period a few days before, or you simply forget. Its always in the middle of your work shift or in the middle of the night when youve got that deep sleep going on. Puts me in a horrid mood!