TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Bit and Scratch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bit and Scratch

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
DixieDarlin said she wanted to see some pictures of Scratch, so here are some pictures of the boys.









I hope everyone doesn't mind see them again.
post #2 of 18
Shoot! Who could get tired of seeing those two!!! Not me! 8-bit keeps me laughing even on my worst day!
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Thanks... they are my gift.
post #4 of 18
Bit and Scratch look like they really enjoy each other's company. Which one's Bit and which is Scratch?

They're both lovely boys!
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWukong View Post
Bit and Scratch look like they really enjoy each other's company. Which one's Bit and which is Scratch?

They're both lovely boys!
Bit is the gray one, Scratch is the black one. They enjoy each other's company under the influence of cat nip.
post #6 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
They enjoy each other's company under the influence of cat nip.



I was wondering if that was catnip!!! that is too funny!
post #7 of 18
I love Bit and Scratch! I have to say.... despite 8-Bit's antics which provide so much amusement, I adore Scratch Such a sweet, shy boy. I am a sucker for the ones with a sad story...
post #8 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
I love Bit and Scratch! I have to say.... despite 8-Bit's antics which provide so much amusement, I adore Scratch Such a sweet, shy boy. I am a sucker for the ones with a sad story...
I wish I could get a shot of his eyes. That's how I fell in love with him They are big, a little sad, and a little wise. They also melted my heart.
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I wish I could get a shot of his eyes. That's how I fell in love with him They are big, a little sad, and a little wise. They also melted my heart.
Yup, that's the same as Lily. She has big yellow eyes that change to a grey colour depending on the light, and they always have a look of fear in them, especially during the day, poor baby.
post #10 of 18
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
post #11 of 18
They look awful sweet to me, it doesn't look like they are causing any trouble!
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
They look awful sweet to me, it doesn't look like they are causing any trouble!
These were rare moments.
post #13 of 18
They are so so so cute!
post #14 of 18
those babies are soo cute!!!!
post #15 of 18
I'm in love with Scratch! He looks so much like my Buddy (RB)
He looks like he's so peaceful too... unlike Bit
post #16 of 18
Sooooo handsome...
post #17 of 18
2 beautiful boys
post #18 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
Sooooo handsome...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
2 beautiful boys

Thank you so much... both of them are napping right now, so it's quiet here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Bit and Scratch