Introduction

jae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Greetings all,
My name is Jae as you can see. I am the companion to 4 cats, one of which is very sick and on his death bed,
. He is my one eared JoeJoe Van Gogh. My other cats are two brothers: Isabell and Disaster. Isabell is an orange tiger and Disaster is a grey tiger. The fourth cat is just a kitten of about 4 months named Kitty Hall.
Thank you for your time. I will post their pictures when I am allowed to.
Jae

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jae

Greetings all,
My name is Jae as you can see. I am the companion to 4 cats, one of which is very sick and on his death bed,
. He is my one eared JoeJoe Van Gogh. My other cats are two brothers: Isabell and Disaster. Isabell is an orange tiger and Disaster is a grey tiger. The fourth cat is just a kitten of about 4 months named Kitty Hall.
Thank you for your time. I will post their pictures when I am allowed to.
Jae
What do you mean "when I am allowed to"? I think TCS allows you to post pictures right away, at least I have seen other new people on here post pictures. Some things are set up so that you have to have a certain number of posts before you can do certain things, you can find information on this in the TCS questions forum.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome JoeJoe Van Gogh (prayers and positive thoughts for you, little one!), Isabell, Disaster, Kitty Hall, and Jae:

So sorry to hear your big guy is feeling poorly. Do you want to share more about him? Does he have something specific, or is he very elderly, or ? I can certainly empathize and feel for him, and you...loving, living with, and rescuing cats all my life, you might imagine I've had to "be strong" a lot.

Read the Sticky's at the top of the pages of posts to learn how to get your cats' pictures up as Siggy's. There are a lot of talented people here who would be glad to help, I think.

BEST to you all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
JoeJoe went home to the Lord yesterday morning at 8:58am est. I sentr his remains to the place where we met. He died as complications from FIV. He caught a cold and that is what ended up killing him. :bawl:
Jae

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am sorry to read your latest update about JoeJoe

RIP little one, you can run and play over the bridge with your new fur-family now

Jae you have joined a great site, even though you come with sadness, you will find lots of help and support here !

Heres sending lots of positive {{{{{ vibes }}}}} to help you through your sad loss, your other kitties will be there for you

Welcome and enjoy the forums ! !

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty's passing.
It's so difficult and I hope that times helps to take some of the pain of the loss away.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Jae and Family:

Our deepest condolences to you on the loss of your precious friend JoeJoe. I know it must hurt terribly, as we have experienced so many, many losses in our lives, including five in the space of one year. Our beloved Tara was the latest, of complications from a chronic URI and an abscessed tooth. It is always so hard to say goodbye; I personally believe we will all be reunited with our loved ones eventually, where there is no more pain, sorrow, or separation. For now, know he is not suffering! and keep him in your heart and mind always. He waits for you over the Rainbow Bridge.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Jae
we're so happy to welcome you and your beautiful to TCS - I'm just so sorry that you came to us under such sad circumstances. My thoughts are with you during such a difficult time.

If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Jae, welcome to TCS. I am so deeply sorry for your loss.
RIP dear one.

jae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all,
I lost the kitten sometime last night. I finally figured out that it was not FIV but those pesky things called "WORMS" they drained the life out of JoeJoe and Kitty Hall. I got some med yesterday but I was too late to save Kitty Hall. I did give the brothers some worm meds just to be safe. They both had been to the vets before coming to live with me. THis made 3 cats in a little over one month. It hurts to lose cats that fast. I wish I had as much money as was needed to have saved them.

Thank you for your support, I am sticking around.
Isabell and Disaster told me to tell all you cute cats out there "Meow"
Isabell, Disaster and Jae

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Isabell, Disaster, and Jae:

I am so very sorry for you for your loss of precious Kitty Hall. In a period of just over one year, we lost five of our beloveds (due to heart conditions, kidney failure, cancer, an upper respiratory infection and complications of an abscess, and -- we think -- an aneurism) all before their times -- so I do empathize. It is never easy and it always hurts tremendously to lose a loved one, especially, to me anyway, a feline loved one. Of course I do not know for sure, but it seems strange that he would have passed just due to worms. And just in case you aren't sure with another kitten or cat, it's always best to consult a vet, who can administer injections that eradicate worms (and they are not terribly high). I know it can seem like everything is on top of you and things are impossible, but somehow, we must do the best we can for our cats! Maybe the vet can work with you on costs. I sure do hope so. Don't give up; and of course I don't know how you feel personally on the subject, but my own beliefs are that we will be reunited with our loved ones (of all species) some day, where there is no more pain, no more suffering, and no more separation. You may find the forum dedicated to those who have passed helpful. Know you're in my good thoughts.

jae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

I am so very sorry for you for your loss of precious Kitty Hall. In a period of just over one year, we lost five of our beloveds (due to heart conditions, kidney failure, cancer, an upper respiratory infection and complications of an abscess, and -- we think -- an aneurism) all before their times -- so I do empathize. It is never easy and it always hurts tremendously to lose a loved one, especially, to me anyway, a feline loved one. Of course I do not know for sure, but it seems strange that he would have passed just due to worms. And just in case you aren't sure with another kitten or cat, it's always best to consult a vet, who can administer injections that eradicate worms (and they are not terribly high). I know it can seem like everything is on top of you and things are impossible, but somehow, we must do the best we can for our cats! Maybe the vet can work with you on costs. I sure do hope so. Don't give up; and of course I don't know how you feel personally on the subject, but my own beliefs are that we will be reunited with our loved ones (of all species) some day, where there is no more pain, no more suffering, and no more separation. You may find the forum dedicated to those who have passed helpful. Know you're in my good thoughts.
I beleive that God put us all here on His Earth and everyone, at least pet wise, is taken up to be with Him to be reunited with the one who loved them. I can't speak for the cats the are basically keeping their mouths closed on this issue, not that I blame them. They lost 3 friends in such a short time. My pastor is going to be helping me with taking Isabell and Disaster to a vet that should cost less but be more understanding to my plight.
Disaster and Isabell say they don't want to get sick. And they love their paw-paw and they feel his pain at each loss.
Thank you for your kind words,
Disaster, Isabell and Jae

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That must be a way that a blessing is coming to you, even at this very sad time. My prayers and best wishes go out to you all and may this vet be a good one, understanding and compassionate, putting PATIENTS, not money, first.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
to the site though I am sorry you are having to go through a deathly ill baby. I am hoping that everything that can be done for him and you is being done. There are tons of wonderful people here who are very supportive and you are definatly in the right spot to show off kitty pics!!!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to the TCS hope you enjoy it here.
Sorry to hear of your loss. Hugss