Attack OF THE KILLER CAT!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE ME!

The Devil Cat has been after me all day. Now that my 2 protectors are no longer here she seems to think that I'm fair game at all times. Lily is going to kill me in my sleep. I know it. Up until now Bagheera and Kitten kept her from coming in because she avoids the other cats. But now Bagheera is gone and Kitten is at the vets. Shes terrorizing the house. I keep hearing hissing and spitting then Amber scream Lily Leave Annie Alone! I'm living in fear.
On a side note though she fell asleep on the foot of my bed earlier. Every time I moved my toes she would hiss and slap me.
But at least she actually slept with me without Amber being in bed too. So maybe we can be friends after all. I think now I have even more reason to get a cat. So he will chase off Lily and protect me. Of course he will probably decide he likes Amber and not me.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how about letting one of the goats in the room?
i bet that would keep the killer kitty away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Amber almost came home with a 5 month old dilute calico color point girl today. She called me gushing about the girl. But we had agreed on a male not a female. Plus Kitten doesnt really like other girl cats to much. She tolerates Annie but any other female she is like attack.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

On a side note though she fell asleep on the foot of my bed earlier. Every time I moved my toes she would hiss and slap me.
But at least she actually slept with me without Amber being in bed too. So maybe we can be friends after all.
Awwww. She's falling in love with you in her own warped way.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww she's gonna be following you around as soon as you are able to get up and about.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

I think now I have even more reason to get a cat. So he will chase off Lily and protect me.
Ah, John? Hate to disillusion you, but my "big, bad tomcat" Shadow hides from all my ladies whenever possible.

'Course, that might not have anything to do with the fact that one of those ladies is his momma. . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Ah, John? Hate to disillusion you, but my "big, bad tomcat" Shadow hides from all my ladies whenever possible.

'Course, that might not have anything to do with the fact that one of those ladies is his momma. . .
Bagheera would always chase her off. But it gives me an excuse. LOL I really dont mind her being around as long as I dont get hurt to bad. I have so many scratches from her though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...hehe, lilly is just breaking you in is all- she's seeing if you're manly enough for her liking
...she sounds like my abilene
abbie likes to scrare the devil out of Colin whenever she gets a chance