Hey!

namelesskitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just bought a new kitten. I'd like to name her some type of expensive car name besides mercedes or proshe but im having trouble. you all are cat people so maybe you can help. any ideas?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and your little baby!
I like the name Mercedes, it's really pretty!
If you want lots of ideas, you could also post a picture of her in the Fur Pictures forum...lots of people there loooove to give name suggestions!

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username & send me a private message. I'll do what I can to help

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi
and a warm welcome from Spain. Its great here, with lots of advice, help, support and friendship............oh and we have a bit of fun now and then

Umm.............an expensive car for a name......lets see.....what about

Austin (from Austin Martin )

or heres a link to the Top 10 Most Expensive Classic Cars...........you might find something there
http://www.askmen.com/toys/top_10_60...p_10_list.html

Do let us know...........oh and when you get some time maybe you could post some photos of your little racer

We just love photos here

Enjoy the forums !

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by namelesskitten

I just bought a new kitten. I'd like to name her some type of expensive car name besides mercedes or proshe but im having trouble. you all are cat people so maybe you can help. any ideas?
Well, I do have a Porsche, but I would go with Mercedes because there are so many humans in the world called Mercedes; and what amazes some people is that they are not German either, they are Hispanic!

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Well, I do have a Porsche, but I would go with Mercedes because there are so many humans in the world called Mercedes; and what amazes some people is that they are not German either, they are Hispanic!
Since it's female, I vote for Lexus

welcome to forums!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome new kitten and friend!

Well, I'm not into cars, expensive or otherwise, so I would suggest you let HER tell you what her name is.
It may take awhile, but sooner or later, something about her looks or purrsonality will make itself apparent to you. If you really do want to name her for a vehicle, though, how about Cougar? or Jaguar?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by newkittymom06

what about Bentley or Rolls Roice?
OMG, you have just brought back memories. I used to have this girlfriend who always wore ROLLS ROYCE T-shirts and I always called her Bentley and she had NO IDEA WHY. Well, now that Bentley's are becoming so popular among the rich, but wait, wasn't that the name of a butler in some TV show?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site. i hope you find a beautiful name that fits your cat!!! I'm not really leaning towards any paticular name but I did want to welcome you to the site!!