Is your cat a thrill seeker?

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is. One of her favorite things is to ride in or on top of the rolling desk chair as we push it around the room. I was moving it over to the desk to come onto TCS, she heard it rolling across the wood floor from the other room and made a mad dash to jump on for the ride while it was still moving.

"Silly kitten. It's not time for a ride, I want to sit in this chair. Oh, ok, maybe just once around the living room..."

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not really. we have a heater that goes off when it gets knocked over or just bumped and it scared Miagi.
I felt so bad for him. although in the morning he will climb up a wood post we have and sometimes hang from it.
I don't think Tiger is that daring.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A loud noise or crash makes Anya jump too, but she's first in line for a ride in the rolly chair.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Abby likes to take running leaps on to my office chair and spin around in it as the chair rolls across the room
I knew there was another one out there. Anya does that too.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it wasnt for Stewie driving Mikey insane Mikey would be the most borring cat ever!
He likes sleeping, laying with me on the couch and catching rays of sun through the bedroom window.
No thrill in that.

Now stewie on the otherhand... if it involves danger...he's game!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jacob loves nothing better than to sit straddling the top of the computer chair and get twirled around!

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cierron flies from tree to tree! He loves trees. It's so funny watching him scramble and dangle from the topmost branches that are swaying under his weight, and he actually leaps from one tree to the next. He's like a flying squirrel!! And he falls off all the time as well!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by enkeli-kitten

Cierron flies from tree to tree! He loves trees. It's so funny watching him scramble and dangle from the topmost branches that are swaying under his weight, and he actually leaps from one tree to the next. He's like a flying squirrel!! And he falls off all the time as well!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girls are all wimps. Bagheera used to love doing crazy things. He would sit on the washing machine while it did they shaking thing it does. He would just stand there and then when it stopped he would just jump off and come back up stairs.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Mine is. One of her favorite things is to ride in or on top of the rolling desk chair as we push it around the room. I was moving it over to the desk to come onto TCS, she heard it rolling across the wood floor from the other room and made a mad dash to jump on for the ride while it was still moving.

"Silly kitten. It's not time for a ride, I want to sit in this chair. Oh, ok, maybe just once around the living room..."

Of course she likes it when you push her around, that way she feels like the true Princess that she really is!
All hail Princess Anya!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Of course she likes it when you push her around, that way she feels like the true Princess that she really is!
All hail Princess Anya!
She is my little princess.

This morning though she was being WILD. I woke up to this large lump in between two of the blankets on the bed running around in circles attacking legs, arms and toes.

Then when I was trying to take a bath she kept bringing her crinkle ball toys in the bathroom in her mouth and dropping them like, "Ok...really. Time to play."

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky is my daredevil (and Rambo is my wimp...ironic eh?). I have a 6ft long nylon tunnel that the cats adore. But Lucky's favorite game is if she's in the tunnel...i grab the other end and spin her and swing her around on the floor. Usually she'll slide out the other end and then run like a maniac to jump back in while the tunnel is moving. Crazy girl!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My boys like "magic carpet rides". Wiggies just sits there enjoying the ride while Pushy will attack the sides of the mat.