TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › SnOw!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SnOw!!! - Page 2

post #31 of 46
Thread Starter 
We got the SNOW!!

I woke up at 4AM (again, beacuse of Davidson...grrrr ) and it had not snowed yet, so I was pretty sad

But, I woke up when John did at 7AM, and LOOK!!!







Davidson wanted to see too... he's been at the patio door all morning! Harley... well, he's less than amused, and laying on the couch
post #32 of 46
WOW!!! That honestly blows my mind!! I have the windows open and I'm wearing shorts and a tank top! Wicked pics!!!
post #33 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
WOW!!! That honestly blows my mind!! I have the windows open and I wearing shorts and a tank top! Wicked pics!!!
You can keep your warm weather! I love this!!
post #34 of 46
Wow. Wish I was there.

Outside my window I can see blue skies, flowering vines, butterflies, cactus, and a palm tree or two. Which is nice I guess...but not in November...
post #35 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily_325 View Post
Wow. Wish I was there.

Outside my window I can see blue skies, flowering vines, butterflies, cactus, and a palm tree or two. Which is nice I guess...but not in November...
Awww.... you can come and visit!!
post #36 of 46
I am glad you finally got your snow!
post #37 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
I am glad you finally got your snow!
Me too! Did you get alot in Montana?
post #38 of 46
Well - you can have it! We get far too much here, so I'm more than happy to share with any kitties that feel "snow-deprived"!
post #39 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
What do you folks in the South do for Christmas? Decorate your palm trees?
Yeah, but you should see what we do to the cactus.
post #40 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Yeah, but you should see what we do to the cactus.


Can you take a picture for us?
post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post


Can you take a picture for us?
I'd like to see that!
post #42 of 46
I went out and took a few pictures too but the camera lense keeps getting wet!! My mom (central WI) said they got about 4 inches so far. Its that pretty looking wet snow!!
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by GailC View Post
I went out and took a few pictures too but the camera lense keeps getting wet!! My mom (central WI) said they got about 4 inches so far. Its that pretty looking wet snow!!
Nothing here today in the Great White North!
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
I am glad you finally got your snow!
I agree with that.
post #45 of 46
I'M SOOOOO JEALOUS!!


but YEAAA for you
post #46 of 46
We got some nice snow here, too. Enough for the dogs to not want to come inside when mommy was freezing her behind off. They had those snow-y triangles on top of their noses....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › SnOw!!!