Let Me Tell You About My Three Feline's

wickedcube

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have three beautiful solid black cats, name Jhett-Li, Tiny-Tny and Salem. Now Salem hes the newest member of our family I had found him, hanging around the convienece store and I picked him up and brought him home. At first Tiny-Tiny did not noticed that he was from the same litter as her but when she got to sniff him she hissed and kept her distance. Jhett-Li is Tiny-Tiny mother she comes from the 2nd litter and Jhett had went through three litters of kittens in a total of 18 kittens now thats a bunch of little critters. I had given away all the kittens except Tiny-Tiny. I had her sister name Lela until my Husband had given her away to some bad people who took her to another city which we were told that Lela jumped out of the box and ran into the woods. We tried looking for her but no luck she was my stepdauhter cat and she cried for days over Lela. I was so mad and angry that my husband had no right to give Lela away I wanted to place her in a good home myself but instead she got abandoned. Jhett-Li is not an indoor cat she prefers to be outdoors she only comes in to eat and goes right back outside. As for Tiny-Tiny she stays in mostly and so does Salem. Now that hes been with us almost a month now, both of my Furbabies have bonded and they play together and get along very well and this makes me happy that Tiny-Tiny has someone to grow up with, she was lonely for her sister Lela but I think Salem has filled her life with being her fun toy until he turns into a adult cat. Both of my females are spayed and UTD on their shots now its Salem turn to neutered and get his shots. Now Jhett she catches mice, rats, squirrels and brings them into the house and leaves them. For some time I didnt understand why she did this but now I do. She wants me to reward her and show her that she done something good and shes a very smart and intelligent cat, I have never known any cat to be so intelligent as my Jhett-Li. I love my FurBabies alot I take care of them and love them all, and Jhett I got her from a lady who was giving away her kittens she was two months old when I got her and shes been with me since. This is my FurAngels of my life and I adore them completely.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Deborah i'm so pleased you posted about your fur babies, and they sound little cherubs
That was sad about Lela though, i hope she managed to find her way to a loving home
My girls are indoors but Rosie brings me her toys so i reward her for bringing mum a present

We'd love to see your babies in fur pictures though