Update on Sluggo

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, after 6 days on Baytril Sluggo is doing much better! He's finally using the litter box again and no more signs of blood in his urine. This stuff works miracles. I'm also giving him Cosequin everyday as suggested by my vet. She still believes Sluggo's problem has to do with his bladder and that is why we'll continue with the Cosequin long after his 14 days of Baytril is done. We just need to get rid of the infection he has going on first. Also, I had changed Sluggo's food to the Natural Balance Venison and Green Pea allergen free formula because he has a very sensitive tummy and it is working wonders! No more diahrea for Sluggo! And he LOVES the stuff too! So, I'm a happy kitty momma once again. Best wishes to all of you out there with the same problem, I know how frustrating it is!

chloe12.5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is awesome for Sluggo!!!!! I am so glad to hear and I know you are relieved. Chloe is on the Baytril and I hope it works wonders for her too!

Thank you for the great info Lndscpsam.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yippy and vibes for continued good things

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chloe12.5

That is awesome for Sluggo!!!!! I am so glad to hear and I know you are relieved. Chloe is on the Baytril and I hope it works wonders for her too!

Thank you for the great info Lndscpsam.
Thank you everyone for the well wishes! And I'm glad to hear Chloe is on the Baytril. Only takes a couple days before you start to see a difference. Let me know how she does! Happier days are ahead