Thumper and Cosmo Kitty update

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all, Been busy with the Mighty Thumper and the Fuzz Nugget Cosmo. I though id post some more photo's since someone said we love photo's
heh. I cannot wait to introduce them, prob later next week after Cosmo's vet visit. They each sit by the door and Meow at each other.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Alllll Keith, they are adorable!
Which is which? Is Cosmo the fuzzy kitten? Thanks for posting!
Susan
Yup Cosmo is the fuzzy one...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Keith Cosmo is just absolutely a beautiful fluffy love muffin
And Thumper is just gorgeous as always.
I cant wait until you do the introductions .... it sounds promising since its only meows and no growls!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks all, I have had more fun then I can remember with them... This morning was water fun for the both of em. While visitin cosmo thumper was on the bathroom sink which she has done before and played with the water very carefully. Well today she went all in head and body doing circles in the sink. The water was running off her head and she was playing with it using her paw...

Cosmo woke up from his basket all happy to see me and jumped out right into his water bowl. well he wasnt going to let that water bowl get him. He attacked it and the water inside the bowl. lol

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww.... Little Cosmo's still got the frantic look of a young kitten trying to conquer the world one kibble at a time hehe... I miss that look of wide-eyed bewilderment. So adorable!!

And Thumper is a beauty! She looks so relaxed, you can be sure she's definitely got the plans for world domination safely tucked under her paws

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosmo is a fuzz nugget! What a great term to use for him. I'm in love with Thumper, though, I must say.
She is just beauteous. Thumper is such a perfect name for her, too, with her magnificent white back feet.

Oh, and more photos please!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is SO handsome!!! He looks as if he still has all of his whispy "baby fur"...
And of course she is a stunning beauty as usual!!!
I can't wait to see their intro pics, you better take pics!!!