You know when you have a cat/kitten when...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finish the rest of the sentence!

I'll start. You know you have a kitten when every piece of paper in the house looks like this:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And you know you have cats in the house when every meal you have, you find a cat hair in there and have no idea how it got there.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know you have cats in the house when you find cat hair on every piece of clothing, and even in places where you know the cats have never been (i.e. on the keyboard at work).

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have cats and kittens in the house when you think you are hearing bells, but what you are really hearing is the glass figurines going bye-bye. By the way, cat hair is a condiment in our house.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have a cat or kitten in your house when you hear something that vaguely sounds like a heard of wild horses, and then realize it is your two babies chasing each other and it's time to dive under the covers.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Finish the rest of the sentence!

I'll start. You know you have a kitten when every piece of paper in the house looks like this:
That's what Severino does to everything, Pens, Paper, boxes, Telephone antennas, my friends flip flops. Was he visiting the girls??

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have cats when you are startled into full wakefulness by the sound of a burglary in progress in your home, but it turns out that it's just the kitten playing vigorously in the litterbox.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

You know you have cats/kittens when one sock from every pair mysteriously disappears and is never found again...
That's dryer gremlins.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That's what Severino does to everything, Pens, Paper, boxes, Telephone antennas, my friends flip flops. Was he visiting the girls??
mine do it to poster frames...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have kittens when all you see are blurs when you get out the camera.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have a kitten when you've safely secured, padded, or stored away anything breakable and up high that they could "test gravity" with.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know you have a cat when you wake up late at night to something jumping on your stomach :/

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have cats/kittens when you go to look for a hair tie and they are all under the fridge...

....When you find a dozen milk rings, straws and pen caps under the bed or couch!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You know you have a cat/kitten when you hear the golf ball your husband put on the counter bounces onto the floor at 2 am and continue to bounce off of the walls for 30 minutes.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you have a cat/kitten when you get up to see the garbage can turned over and paw prints leading from it

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, mine have now found the joys of garbage rading too.
I had spagetti Ohs tracked all over my floor last night!!!