Best mummy ever.

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just thought i would give you all an update on Snowy and her babies. I dont think it could be going any better. Snowy is brilliant with her babies, feeding them, washing them, she has stimulated their bowels too i think, she seems to be licking their buts pretty often anyway.

They are all laying peacefuly in an igloo bed. Snowy has started coming out now for a bit of 'Snowy time' but as soon as one of them whimper or squeel she rushes back in there to nurse them. It is sooooo sweet.

The kittens are all doing really well too, they are putting weight on and seem comfortable and content.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad and happy for you. Give Snowy a hug and a kitty kiss from KittenKiya's Clan, OK?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have just been allowed by Snowy to weigh them again, they have doubled their birth weight. I can't beleive how much they have grown already. Cant wait to see them up and about playing. They are my little sweeties , but shhhhh, dont tell Michaela.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by janb

I have just been allowed by Snowy to weigh them again, they have doubled their birth weight. I can't beleive how much they have grown already. Cant wait to see them up and about playing. They are my little sweeties , but shhhhh, dont tell Michaela.
What a good mummy!