Things that make you laugh

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have a small dairy farm behind my property. It's a nice day out and I have some windows open. I was just sitting here trying to decide if I wanted a chocolate truffle or not, and then I heard a very loud "MOOOOOO" Do you think that was a sign not to have one??

What made you laugh today?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well before I longed on TCS I opened a bottle of seltzer water and it sprayed all over me (and the floor, the counter, the refrigerator!!)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This place makes me laugh.........such fun people who love their kitties.

The moo thing for instance Karen.............

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my mom had one of the guys in her office brng a huge box of Toilet Paper to my office and ask for Ms. Schitz!
Glad my mom is soooooo funny!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I have a small dairy farm behind my property. It's a nice day out and I have some windows open. I was just sitting here trying to decide if I wanted a chocolate truffle or not, and then I heard a very loud "MOOOOOO" Do you think that was a sign not to have one??

That made me laugh, for sure

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I cut my lip on a frozen granola bar at work today, I had to laugh at how dense I was this morning

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I cut my lip on a frozen granola bar at work today, I had to laugh at how dense I was this morning
Aww! That is gonna hurt for a few days for sure!!
Ice cream always makes me feel better!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily is currently IN the bathtub, and Smudge is outside the bathtub, with a shower curtain in between. I scritched on the shower curtain which made Lily leap up into the air (from the scrabbling she forgot that it's slippery in there). So that got Smudge's attention, and now they're fighting each other from either side of the shower curtain, and Smudge isn't quite tall enough, and keeps falling over.

They're so funny to watch.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On of my co workers was telling me about how people are always asking him where his supervisor is. Even to the point where he walks out of a [single toilet] bathroom and gets asked that.
So we were laughing about how he should respond next time "Yes, my supervisor is in the bathroom, why don't you go in there and talk to him".

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a pic of a kitty that looks like he's fighting something (hard to describe) with "do you want karate??" written across the bottom as my wallpaper on my puter-makes me laugh everytime I see it

footersownsme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kricket kracks me up. She has had her tail attached to her since birth(duh) and every day she just happens to come upon it like its a brand new thing. Chasing her tail or laying on her side flicking her tail and trying to catch it at the same time......i love her sooo much she always gets a good laugh out of me each and every day.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What makes me laugh is this woman at work. She parks in front in the morning, and I can see her get out the car, check to see how shes parked, get back in move forward and back wards. Then she gets out again, looks and moves back and forth again. Then she comes inside and looks at it through the door, decides it parked wrong and goes out and moves it again.

Then she spends all day complaining on how everyone is parked wrong.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

That's too funny. I would have just yelled out the window that it was none of their business and ate it anyways.

Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Now this....I'm so so sorry...but...
. That is the funniest damn thing I have ever heard. Sorry! I hope your lip heals, but

(Oh - and Susie and Karen - I used "multi-post" all by myself for this one!
)

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JulieKit

What makes me laugh is this woman at work. She parks in front in the morning, and I can see her get out the car, check to see how shes parked, get back in move forward and back wards. Then she gets out again, looks and moves back and forth again. Then she comes inside and looks at it through the door, decides it parked wrong and goes out and moves it again.

She needs to get a life!!!

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by ckatz

anything related to 8-Bit's antics.
I love those threads, they brighten my day

Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Yes Karen,
I think the whole world is against you eating that truffle!!!
You might as well send it my way!
Hey, I'll split it with ya

Originally Posted by JulieKit

Sounds a little OCD to me

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cows are talking to you Karen?

If it have been me...
I would have thought that the cow was saying "yes...eat that truffle."