radio question of the day: 11/09/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many people will be around the Thanksgiving dinner table that you eat at this year?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Atleast 9 this year! Last year was 8 but with the additon of my gorgeous niece it will be 9!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm, let's see: Me, my Mom, my Dad, sister, Aunt, Uncle, Grandpa, i don't know if my cousin will be home, so 7 possibly 8

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

4 People... 2 Furry Children. It's my first time making Thanksgiving dinner! Wish me luck!
Good luck!!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've already celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada, and there were 7 of us this year

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This year I'm going to Alabama with Colin to have Thanksgiving with his family- so far I think it will just be Colin, his mom, his dad, maybe his aunt, and I. / Normally when I spend Thanksgivings with my huge family we have at LEAST 50+people to cook for. That's not even all of my family members lol...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, 2 for sure, me and Dave. No idea on whether the family is making the journey to eat with us. At most 10.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it'll be 8. We go out to eat on Thanksgiving, so it's usually me and DH, his parents, his brother and girlfriend of the time, and his moms parents. It's a nice time. Relaxing and fun! Best of all, no dishes!!!!!!!
I always manage to slip a little turkey in a baggie in my purse for the kitties so they can have a little thanksgiving of their own. I think they expect it every year now!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like it might be just me and Brian. Last year we had his best friend and one of my friends come over, but no RSVP's this year.

And Anya of course!