what's your most embarrassing moment?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
please keep it clean!

when I was living with my aunt, she had made hamburgers for dinner. I got my bun and everything. My aunt goes how was that hamburger, Krista? I was like good. she's like well you forgot to put your hamburger on your bun.
she went on for a week about that and told EVERYONE in my family.
It was actually pretty funny and she was like are you sure you don't want that hamburger. I said no, I'm full.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine probably had to be the "gas pump" incident
I had been driving my moms car for a few days and her gas pump was on the passenger side. Got my car back and went to get gas. Pulled up to the pump (on the passenger side), opened my door and got out. Realized I was on the wrong side because my gas cap was on the drivers side, so I got back in the car, pulled up, turned around, and backed back into the same gas pump slot. Well....I forgot one very important thing - I had left my drivers door open while turning around. Didnt' think it was a big deal. Anyways, as I was backing up, caught the drivers door on the big concrete U shaped barriers they have at every gas pump so you don't run the gas pump over and proceeded to bend my drivers side door all the way up to the front of the car so that it was against my headlight.

The guy at the gas station had to help me bend it back. Then he had to take down one of his huge advertizing signs so I could use the string off the sign to tie my door shut enough to get home.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw my mate in his red kickers, jeans and leather jacket, I sneaked up behind him and tickle his butt.....................you guessed ........it WASNT HIM

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I had to go to court over EX's BS, I was in a dress and right in front of the jail.......I tripped and flashed all of the Police that were standing outside.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my most recent embarrassing moment was last weekend. I had a Mountain bike race and there were like 2 little creeks your cross and they had sprayed muddy water on my butt and back. Well as I crossed the finish line they announced my name completely wrone. They said it was Schitz. Well I went to get my plaque everyone died laughing because it look like I had Schitz on my butt!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine happened when I was about 14. I was in dance class, and we had a REALLY cute 16-year-old guy join our class. I wanted SO badly to get his attention.

One day we were doing leaps across the floor. I was paying more attention to him than to where I was leaping, and managed to do a grande jete RIGHT into the post in the middle of the room. It was like a cartoon move. I definitely got his attention...and a broken nose.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My most embarrassing moment was when I went skiing. I was 16 or 17 and had never skied before. My best friend's neighbour was an award winning skier and owned a ski shop in my city. She babysat for him and his wife.

One day he invited her and I on a skiing weekend with him and his family. My friend already had ski stuff, so he took me to his shop and fit me with everything I would need to ski.

When we got to the ski resort, my friend who was an avid skier told Gord that she would teach me the basics and would take me to the Bunny Hill.

We got in line to ride some machine (I later found out it was called a T-Bar), up the hill. Now because I had never been skiing before I had no clue that you don't need to ride a T-Bar to the top of a Bunny Hill, LOL.

When it got to our turn we got a few feet up and I lost my balance and fell, so they had to stop the machine so that she and I could get up and go back to the end of the line. When it was our turn again, we were both on the same T-Bar and this time we got about 20 feet or so when my skies crossed and I fell down and I knocked my friend over too. Again they had to stop the machine and her and I clambered down the hill to the end of the line. We got on there a 3rd time and pretty much the same thing happened. Needless to say people were getting rather p'd off at me/us, LOL

Finally after several tries, we were going along nicely, when ooops, about 3/4 way up the hill my skis crossed and I fell off again!!!! They had to stop the machine yet again and you could hear the mumbling and moaning behind us and below. I just couldn't get back on that thing without slipping and falling so I crawled up to the top instead! Now in the meantime they couldn't start the T-Bar again until it was clear, which meant that I wasn't in the way. So for however long it took me to crawl up the hill, was as long as the T-Bar was shut down.

Ok, so now I'm at the top of this Bunny Hill and my friend is trying to give me instructions. She was telling me to bend my ankles to the right, go a little way and then bend them to the left, go a little way etc. Easy enough for her to say, LOL Anyway, I spent the first 30 minutes going 1 foot and falling. She would have to come back and help me up and help me put my skies on again because once on the ground I just couldn't get back up on my own or manage to put my skiis back on without falling on my face, LOL

In the meantime people who had already been up and down and up were saying "Are you still here?!!" LMAO

I don't now how long a time passed, but I finally managed to stay upright to "bend my ankles to the right" and go about 10 feet, but because I have weak ankles, I couldn't "bend my ankles to the left" afterwards, so I kept going toward the right and a whole bunch of trees. My friend was long gone down by this time as she figured I finally had the hang of it.

I was concentrating so hard on trying to "bend my ankles to the left" that
I didn't think to fall down and stop myself. By this time the slope had become rather steep and I saw to the left that it took a drastic turn and curved and seemingly dropped off... so I wasn't at all certain that I wanted to go left even if I managed to bend my ankles in that direction! So my choice at this time as far as I could see was go left and drop off what looked like a cliff, or head for the trees. I opted for the trees, LOL

Next thing I know I'm being slapped in the head by tree branches and then I'm sailing in the air. It wasn't a "forest", but a ridge and I was up and over it before I knew what was happening. When it was over and done I was sitting doubled in half, butt first in a field of untouched snow, with my left ski still on my foot and standing straight up dug into the snow and my right leg, ski attached, hung up in a tree branch.

I was so relieved that it was over and that I was alive, that I just lay there with my head back and my arms spread out to either side of me.

Eventually I heard my friend calling my name but I was rather upset with her for being such a crummy teacher and leaving me to my own devices, not to mention I knew that my humiliation was going to be the talk of the school if she found me, so I just lay there and didn't say anything. I hadn't even given consideration how I was going to get out of that fix because the area of snow that I was in was really deep. I'm not sure how long I lay there, but after awhile I heard snowmobiles, and some guy yelling "Over here! I've found her!".

They dug me out and took me back to the chalet by snowmobile where I was advised that skiing probably wasn't up my alley, LOL

The "Bunny Hill" that my friend took me to, turned out to be the highest and most challenging slope they had. The Bunny Hill was about 50 feet from the chalet and was no more than a really large pile of snow. To this day my friend swears up and down that she made a mistake because she had never been to that ski resort before that day and really thought it was an easy slope.

That was the first and last time I tried downhill skiing. I spent the rest of my weekend getting to know the cute guys around the resort, LMAO

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another "Just because",

This one didn't happen to me, but I was there. It's long, so grab that cup of coffee and go potty

When I was a kid in the 1960's we lived just on the edge of the City in an area that didn't have running water piped in. We had to get our water from a pumping station about 1 mile down the road from where we lived. We also had out houses.

The neighbour directly to our right was a married couple. Her name was "Rose". I don't know his name as everyone called him "Bull Moose". I remember he was a big burly looking man, and very MEAN! He hated kids and made sure everyone knew.

I was about 5 or 6 at the time and remember him running out of his house with a shot gun everytime a kid ran across his yard (there were no fences and you know kids will take the shortest route as the crow flies, lol)

He was always having arguments and fights with the neighbours and my family was no exception. My Mom liked Rose, but everyone hated Bull Moose.

One year my Dad and his brother wanted to cut down an old dead tree in the front of our yard. Bull Moose refused to let anyone on his property and refused to let my Dad onto his property in order to cut down the tree. He ended up cutting the tree down on an evening when Bull Moose was at work, LOL

We also had tornado-like winds that knocked down our chimney and blew over our outhouse on more than one occasion, and whenever Bull Moose caught my Dad on his property retrieving our out house building, Bull Moose had a total fit, and out came the gun. To my knowledge he never shot anyone though.

A few times my Dad and cousins would go and knock over his out house so that it was partially on our property and then my Dad would sit there with his 30-30 Winchester and watch while Bull Moose tried to lift up his out house without stepping on our property, LOL It was like the Hatfields and McCoys! LOL

Anyway, my Dad's brother lived on the other side of us and he didn't like Bull Moose anymore than anyone else did. Plus Bull Moose pulled a gun on my cousin more than once and that didn't sit well with my Uncle!. So my Uncle and my Dad, my brother, and cousin got together and concoted a scheme to get back at Bull Moose; they enlisted the help of my Mom and my Aunt.

Because we lived just outside the City it was pretty dark even though there was the occasional street light on the street, but the back yards, and especially the out houses were totally pitch dark and you had to use a flashlight to see. Bull Moose had a routine. When he got home after midnight he went into his house and got his flashlight, grabbed a magazine and then made his way to his out house.

The plan was to have my Mom and Aunt make a life size dummy/manikin and the rest would position it in old Bull Moose's out house late at night when it was dark.

That night after they put the dummy in his out house we all hid in bushes and behind trees. I climbed up into our Apple tree and watched from high up there.

Like clockwork Bull Moose arrived home, went into his house, grabbed his flashlight and magazine and went out to his outhouse. He opened the door and went in, and I guess by the light of his flashlight saw a "dead man" sitting there, LMAO

He burst back out through the door nearly knocking the building over in the process and ran screaming and yelling into his house. OMG! I nearly fell out of the tree from laughing, and my Mom literally piddled herself from laughing so hard, due to stress incontinence. We all scrambled to get inside our house before Bull Moose came back out and realized what was going on.

Not long after that we heard a police siren and saw a black and white police car show up at Bull Moose's house. We were all sitting in the dark running from window to window to see what was going on. The police went and looked at the "body" and realized it was a dummy. We saw them drive off with it sitting in the backseat of the car, LMAO

OMG! We had some fun times back then. Anyway, that wasn't my embarassing moment, but it was sure a great gag on a very mean man who deserved that fright and then some, LOL

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This post will be embarrassing in its self

About a year ago right after I got my dentures I was sitting at my desk at work when I got a case of the sneezes. I sneezed probably 4-5 times and the last on, I sneezed my teeth right out!!!!!!!!

At first I thought no one seen it happen till about 30 mins later one of the guys in the shop seen me diggin through a box of old invoices and says "Careful, there's alot of dust in there and we wouldn't want you to loose your teeth"
I about died!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Mine probably had to be the "gas pump" incident
I had been driving my moms car for a few days and her gas pump was on the passenger side. Got my car back and went to get gas. Pulled up to the pump (on the passenger side), opened my door and got out. Realized I was on the wrong side because my gas cap was on the drivers side, so I got back in the car, pulled up, turned around, and backed back into the same gas pump slot. Well....I forgot one very important thing - I had left my drivers door open while turning around. Didnt' think it was a big deal. Anyways, as I was backing up, caught the drivers door on the big concrete U shaped barriers they have at every gas pump so you don't run the gas pump over and proceeded to bend my drivers side door all the way up to the front of the car so that it was against my headlight.

The guy at the gas station had to help me bend it back. Then he had to take down one of his huge advertizing signs so I could use the string off the sign to tie my door shut enough to get home.
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

This post will be embarrassing in its self

About a year ago right after I got my dentures I was sitting at my desk at work when I got a case of the sneezes. I sneezed probably 4-5 times and the last on, I sneezed my teeth right out!!!!!!!!

At first I thought no one seen it happen till about 30 mins later one of the guys in the shop seen me diggin through a box of old invoices and says "Careful, there's alot of dust in there and we wouldn't want you to loose your teeth"
I about died!

Those two are my favorites!!!!!! Sorry!
They made me laugh out loud & now Chad and his buddy are bugging me to know what's so funny

I'll have to think about mine....

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One time I was at Pizza Street (all you can eat pizza) and I got all my favorite kinds of pizza plus an awesome wonderful perfect piece of cheesy bread. I start walking back to my seat and as I walk past these really hot guys my knee dislocates on its own (does it often) and I fall flat on the ground like superman with my hands sticking out in front of me. Well I was in alot of pain but then I noticed that my cheesy bread had fallen off my plate. I started crying and said MY CHEESY BREAD! and I was sobbing like crazy. Stan came running over and I said I dropped my cheesy bread and I was just bawling. He laughed at me got me up and then said you fall on your face and all you can do is cry over cheesy bread!. Then he started laughing all over again. I wanted to slap him.
I was so embarrased.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One time, I was at the beach...and I thought I had put my bathing suit on and had it on underneath my shirt...WELL I didn't and I took my shirt off only to expose my top half to the entire beach!!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

One time, I was at the beach...and I thought I had put my bathing suit on and had it on underneath my shirt...WELL I didn't and I took my shirt off only to expose my top half to the entire beach!!!!
At least that's legal in Canada! LOL

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Those two are my favorites!!!!!! Sorry!
They made me laugh out loud & now Chad and his buddy are bugging me to know what's so funny

I'll have to think about mine....
Thanks I think.
I'll tell you what - any "guy" that you share the gas station story with will just shake their heads and say "women drivers". Believe me - I know - I get it all the time.

mcmaggie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My most embarassing moment is courtesy of my mom.

I took her to a play and Elizabeth Taylor was in the audience for some reason, the announcer pointed this out and said "Elizabeth Taylor, please stand" and my mom took it to mean the audience should stand, and my mom stood up to a round of applause, shared by Elizabeth Taylor..hah I yanked her down so fast..

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MCMaggie

My most embarassing moment is courtesy of my mom.

I took her to a play and Elizabeth Taylor was in the audience for some reason, the announcer pointed this out and said "Elizabeth Taylor, please stand" and my mom took it to mean the audience should stand, and my mom stood up to a round of applause, shared by Elizabeth Taylor..hah I yanked her down so fast..
This one made me laugh out loud! I can visualize it!

My most embarrassing moment is when my brother (who is older than I and so I had strived to impress him when I was little so he would take me along with him and his friends) took me and a few of his friends to an outdoor concert we were going to sneak into...

I was 18 and really stoked that I was going to be with all of these "cool" older guys I had adored from afar. Anyway, we get to the concert and it's then I realize I would have to climb a 6 ft. fence. I was wearing a long flowing skirt and I tried as best I could to tackle this fence climbing with a skirt on.
My brother and his friend's helped me to climb up so I was first to go over and jump down. The only problem is that half of my skirt didn't make it with me and I jumped down but my skirt stayed on the top of the fence! They all had a clear view of my undies in bright daylight...

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Thanks I think.
I'll tell you what - any "guy" that you share the gas station story with will just shake their heads and say "women drivers". Believe me - I know - I get it all the time.
They bugged me for a minute and I changed the subject so they just went back to their video games

I could just visualize it though!!!

Isn't there a scene in a Chris Farley movie where he does that?? I can't remember which one but when David Spade comes out and tries to open his door it falls off - then Farley says "WHAT'D YOU DO!??!?!"

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

They bugged me for a minute and I changed the subject so they just went back to their video games

I could just visualize it though!!!

Isn't there a scene in a Chris Farley movie where he does that?? I can't remember which one but when David Spade comes out and tries to open his door it falls off - then Farley says "WHAT'D YOU DO!??!?!"
Tommy Boy