What you don't want to happen in the shower

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit ran head long into the shower curtain in hot pursuit of a bug. The only snag in his plan was that I was IN the shower while this was taking place. It scared the holy heck out of me, my husband, and my neighbor who was getting ready for work. The worst way to start off my day is screaming like a little girl because you think someone is trying to attack you in the shower.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

8-Bit ran head long into the shower curtain in hot pursuit of a bug. The only snag in his plan was that I was IN the shower while this was taking place. It scared the holy heck out of me, my husband, and my neighbor who was getting ready for work. The worst way to start off my day is screaming like a little girl because you think someone is trying to attack you in the shower.
Were your husband and neighbour in the shower with you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Were your husband and neighbour in the shower with you?
No, my husband was making the bed and my neighbor was in his bathroom. I screamed so loud he thought that someone had attacked me.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen him do it to my husband, and it's quite funny if you are on the outside of the shower. He throws his body at it will all of it's force.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just another day in the life of being owned by Bit.
I can somewhat relate, though. Ginger decided at 5:40 this morning that she wanted to play and that meant attacking any part of me that she could find under the blankets, which her claws go straight through.
A claw stuck in the side of your big toe will also wake you up right quick!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

You haven't answered our question: Did he get the bug???
Sorry

I don't really know. I was too busy replaying the theme from Psyco in my head.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

My niece has dog that's just like 8-Bit- Got her from the pound, she once ate an entire stick of butter with the paper.
Ahhhh... yes. Well in the past few weeks 8-Bit has: 1. Stolen a sandwich from a repair man. 2. Knocked over a glass of red wine and wondered all over the apartment leaving paw prints EVERYWHERE! 3. Conducted a panty raid in my underwear drawer. 4. Pulled the shower trick today.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Ahhhh... yes. Well in the past few weeks 8-Bit has: 1. Stolen a sandwich from a repair man. 2. Knocked over a glass of red wine and wondered all over the apartment leaving paw prints EVERYWHERE! 3. Conducted a panty raid in my underwear drawer. 4. Pulled the shower trick today.
I love Bit stories!!!! I guess I can say - "you poor thing" and "you lucky thing" all in one sentance!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

I love Bit stories!!!! I guess I can say - "you poor thing" and "you lucky thing" all in one sentance!
I'm lucky. He is the light of my life some days. His antics make me frustrated, but he also teaches me that I need to be less serious and more fun loving. Besides, who else gets a call from work from their apartment building about their cat? Only, 8-Bit could make that happen.