Thanks Everyone!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the encouraging post. I could just give you all a big hug.
I was feeling reaally rotten before I read them. Ive had a pretty good day though. Over all. Now to tell you guys what I did today.

Obviously I turned 20. John was very sweet he got me the day off.
But at 7 in the morning I brought Kitten in to the vets. She hasnt eaten in 5 days. She was loosing weight and this morning she looked horrible. She's at the vet and is doing ok. Shes getting fed with a feeding tube every 2 hours just a little bit.
But the vet thinks she'll be just fine if she can just get over Bagheera being gone. She's making me feel horrible seeing her so upset. She kept trying to run out the door which she never does because thats where he went the last time she saw him.
She still isnt eating on her own not even treats and isnt interested in getting attention at all. Im hoping she starts feeling better soon.

Also John is so sensitive and not in a good way sometimes. He got on tonight and had 5 PMs 4 were from people saying awful things about him/me/ Bagheera. And one was from a Mod. He got mad and now he says he wont ever come back on here again. He does feel bad about what he said to the mod though. He said he was pretty rude. He wouldnt tell me what he said or who it was though. He just needs to suck it up.

He did some really sweet stuff. He got me a purse, made me some really cute coupon thingies, had about 5 movies for us to watch. And was just a sweetie pie.

He also says HE wants to get a cat. I told him not right now. But he says he wants one and thinks it will make me feel better. He says he wants company. He misses Bagheera cuddling with him. So we will see. He'll probably get his way.
But not for at least a couple more weeks. Hopefully.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh sweetie, life has been really rough on you. I hope things to get better. The community here is just like any other where there are things that we need to work through.

You are a wonderful caring person and that comes with the downside of being rather painful. But I think you have a lot of strength. Just have the faith to tap deep down inside of you and you will find it.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday honey! I'm glad you're feeling a little better. John is a very special guy. He sounds like he is worried about you and how you're feeling. As for the Pm's I'd blow them off. Some people are insensitive and obviously have no thought process when it comes to what they type sometimes.
As far as I'm concerned, he's welcomed here anytime and I'd be glad to talk to him whenever he's on. You both did what you had to and gave a little kitty a great time on this earth while he was here.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why would any one on TCS PM nasty things to John? Thats not okay...

I hope you had a lovely birthday...and of course we are always here for you.

I hope Kitten will be alright..

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, I don't know why he would have gotten nasty PMs!!! I know some people say things when they don't know half of what you've been through.And to be honest, if they feel you all did something wrong, then they need to just keep it to themselves!!! I don't care who it was!!!!
John should come back just to show those people that they will NOT run him off and that he over looks stupid people.

I'm sorry about kitten!!! I hope she starts doing better soon and I'm glad you had a good day for the most part.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soo glad you're doing a bit better Amber. I was really worrying about you! I'm sure kitten will be better soon...she's just grieving right now- she just needs a bit of time. I am here if you wanna talk. Please tell John to come back to TCS! We all miss his posts!
He shouldn't let a few rude people detour him from this site. Please let him know that he has friends here who care about you and him both
(i'd like to
whoever sent him those mean posts if i knew who it was). / It sounds like he really spoiled you on your birthday!
What movies did you wind up watching?? Were they good? Hehe, what does your new purse look like? I bet it's cute! / How are you and little lava girl tonight? Tell John I hope he starts to feel better soon.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you to hear you are feeling a bit better, Amber!
I have been thinking about you and how you are holding up..
and happy birthday!
It sounds like you're having a good day.
I am sure Kitten will be back to her normal self soon. It just takes time to heal.
whoever sent those nasty PM's to John should be ashamed of themselves!

I hope he comes back here! We enjoy his posts and your posts, too and care so much about you both!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm soo glad you're doing a bit better Amber. I was really worrying about you! I'm sure kitten will be better soon...she's just grieving right now- she just needs a bit of time. I am here if you wanna talk. Please tell John to come back to TCS! We all miss his posts!
He shouldn't let a few rude people detour him from this site. Please let him know that he has friends here who care about you and him both
(i'd like to
whoever sent him those mean posts if i knew who it was). / It sounds like he really spoiled you on your birthday!
What movies did you wind up watching?? Were they good? Hehe, what does your new purse look like? I bet it's cute! / How are you and little lava girl tonight? Tell John I hope he starts to feel better soon.
We got to watch. Princess Bride.
He's been saying As You Wish all night since we watched it.
A Walk To Remember. My Fair Lady
he just loved that one.
Where The Heart Is and Wild Hearts Cant Be Broken which is one of my faves. He did pretty good with the movies.
Its small like a like.
Balck leather with a criss cross pattern down the middle and littlemedal things on the side. Ok That was a horrible discription.
I'll take a pic and post it. I love it. Im doing ok Ive been having GI problems all day probably from stress. Lava Girl is doing great making her mama look like a huge monster beast but very healthy and bouncing around.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

he just loved that one.
Where The Heart Is and Wild Hearts Cant Be Broken which is one of my faves. He did pretty good with the movies.
Its small like a like.
Balck leather with a criss cross pattern down the middle and littlemedal things on the side. Ok That was a horrible discription.
I'll take a pic and post it. I love it. Im doing ok Ive been having GI problems all day probably from stress. Lava Girl is doing great making her mama look like a huge monster beast but very healthy and bouncing around.
He really is a sweetheart. I'm sorry if some meanies have chased him away. I always enjoyed his posts and always loved to hear how much he cares about you and the goats.

And I guess we do need pictures, because descriptions aren't your forte.

Hugs to you all.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

he just loved that one.
Its small like a like.
Wow- he did a good job on the movie selection!!! Sounds like you and I like the same movies!
I LOVE "wild hearts can't be broken" - awesome movie!!
/ your purse sounds cute! I can't wait to see a picture! / I'm sorry you're having GI problems- but if it's any consilation- i am too
/ Lava Girl is going to be soooo cute when she get's here! I can't wait to have a little TCS niece!!!
/ Oh and hey- i sent John a pm- maybe you could encourage him to read it with you- let him know that reguardless of a few rude folks, he still has a lot of friends that care about him and you on here
/ I hope ya'll have a great night together!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Wow- he did a good job on the movie selection!!! Sounds like you and I like the same movies!
I LOVE "wild hearts can't be broken" - awesome movie!!
/ your purse sounds cute! I can't wait to see a picture! / I'm sorry you're having GI problems- but if it's any consilation- i am too
/ Lava Girl is going to be soooo cute when she get's here! I can't wait to have a little TCS niece!!!
/ Oh and hey- i sent John a pm- maybe you could encourage him to read it with you- let him know that reguardless of a few rude folks, he still has a lot of friends that care about him and you on here
/ I hope ya'll have a great night together!!
He did didnt he. He keeps amazing me.
Every time I think he has no more surprises he comes out with another.
That is I think my favorite movie ever. I love it. Now he has to buy it for me.
I'm gonna try and get him to pop on just to read the new PMs he got. Or maybe I will log on for him and print them up.
If hes a brat and wont even look.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the purse and he has GREAT taste in movies!!!
Tell him not to let *some people* run him off.If we all did that, there would be no TCS or any other sites.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He did didnt he. He keeps amazing me.
Every time I think he has no more surprises he comes out with another.
That is I think my favorite movie ever. I love it. Now he has to buy it for me.
I'm gonna try and get him to pop on just to read the new PMs he got. Or maybe I will log on for him and print them up.
If hes a brat and wont even look.
Yup- he definitely sounds like a keeper
/ I think that's a good idea

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you had a good birthday! I have to agree that John picked out great movies and a very cute purse! My ex got me a purse once and it was ugly...
I'm sorry that John got nasty PMs...that is terrible! I hope you feel better soon.