Frustrated - need vibes, please

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey guys, can I please get some vibes for a resolution to some issues my brother and SIL are having with the kittens they adopted last month? I just got off the phone with my SIL, who was pretty stressed out. No need to go into detail, since I'm working with them on this and have plenty of good advice courtesy of TCS. I just know they're feeling pretty frustrated right now. To be honest, I'm actually really frustrated at how they're handling the situation.

Anyway, some vibes would really help everyone involved - kittes and humans. Thanks so much!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Prayers that solutions can be found and that everyone de-stresses.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of vibes coming from Colorado! It can be very stressful adding cats to a household, especially when it doesn't go smoothly. Y'all don't even know how stressed I was at times with Ginger when things weren't going well. But as I type this, she is laying on top of my monitor stretching her front paws out to me (aaaaawwwww!). She was my upstairs nurse when I had the flu this week, she and Trent are mostly friends, and Ophelia is...well, Ophelia is adjusting but it IS improving.

All this is just to say that I know how they feel, I know how frustrating it can be to be at your wits end, I know how frustrating it is for the cats too. But once it settles down and everyone becomes a family, it is so very worth it!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tons of good vibes headed their way.......I know just getting Trixie, our first, stressed me out to the max........but that was 5 1/2 years and 4 kitties ago.........just hang in there through the stress because it does get better with patience and lots of love........a sense of humor helps TONS too I've found out for just about every stressful thing there is!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Hey guys, can I please get some vibes for a resolution to some issues my brother and SIL are having with the kittens they adopted last month? I just got off the phone with my SIL, who was pretty stressed out. No need to go into detail, since I'm working with them on this and have plenty of good advice courtesy of TCS. I just know they're feeling pretty frustrated right now. To be honest, I'm actually really frustrated at how they're handling the situation.

Anyway, some vibes would really help everyone involved - kittes and humans. Thanks so much!
I'm sorry to hear this! Prayers and thoughts going out to all of you for an easy resolution.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

But as I type this, she is laying on top of my monitor stretching her front paws out to me (aaaaawwwww!). !
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww i can picture it

It is stressful though, and i was the same with Rosie when i brought Sophie home. You try your hardest not to show it incase they pick up on it so i used to go outside and phone my sister when i was starting to get upset when Rosie stayed up in her room

(((((calming vibes)))))) coming their way Eileen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys.

My brother and SIL are wonderful people who love their animals, so I know with some time and patience things will work themselves out. Just the other day, my SIL was relating cute, funny stories about the kittens (Jack and Dori). They're happy to have them as part of the family. It's just been a long time since they've had little ones in the house and everyone is going through a period of adjustment. It's definitely a learning experience.

Please keep those vibes coming!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes coming your way and there way and the kitties way too. )))GOOD VIBES((( Hope everything goes alright we will keep you all in our prayers and keep the vibes comming.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Calming, loving vibes are on the way Eileen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to thank everybody for the vibes and let you know things are going much better for my brother, SIL and the kittens.
The frustrations they were having were the result of some litterbox issues, which have since been resolved.

My brother is so funny about the kittens. He's a man of few words and won't come out and say he likes them, but once you get him going, he'll tell all kinds of cute, funny stories about them. He describes Jack as "catzilla" and Dori as "a little airhead." That's his way of saying he loves them!

Thanks again!