OMG Thank you NIKKI!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, after I read Nikki's Ruger thread...and read about the sandwich she made, I was craving a big delicious sandwich sooooo bad..so...

I went to the store on the way home from work and got all this fresh stuff and made a delicious sandwich....and...the funny part is I was so excited to eat it, that I forgot to put the turkey and havarti on it

I had already cut it in 2 when I realized, and then had to put the turkey and cheese on then...and I had made another for my lunch tomorrow, and did the same thing with that one..

Anyway, here is the sandwich...it doesn't look that good but man oh man..It had cucumbers, lettuce, red onion, tomato, havarti, turkey and mayo and mustard...

Thanks Nikki!!
I had the BEST dinner because of you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww! You're soooo welcome!! You sandwich looks as good as mine did
I love a good sandwich
Glad you enjoyed your dinner

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hey, is that Trout in the background taking a nibble???? Just kidding!!
she better share with trout if she doesn't want trout to steal her sandwich like Ruger did to mine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

she better share with trout if she doesn't want trout to steal her sandwich like Ruger did to mine
Trout is probably eating the one I made for my lunch tomorrow right now as we speak...um...TROUT!! Trout where are you...?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That does look yummy!, you've given me an idea for my lunch tomorrow too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

It does look great, but cukes on a sandwich???
Hey, cukes are good..and sandwiches are good, so it only makes sense to combine the two
It was good with cucumbers on it...Don't you get cucumbers on your subs at Subway?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hey, cukes are good..and sandwiches are good, so it only makes sense to combine the two
It was good with cucumbers on it...Don't you get cucumbers on your subs at Subway?
No way...........ugh. LOL, I guess it's the same with me as romance novels are with you!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yumm that sandwitch does sound like it would be good to try that one sometime soon

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yum, I bought some sandwich fixins too, just haven't gotten around to making one yet
I have turkey, ham, colby-jack cheese, wheat bread, mixed greens and honey mustard

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks tasty! It would probably make me hungry, except that I just ate lunch. I got to try the Parmesean Sun-Dried Tomato Bread I made Tuesday. Wow, it was delish! Sorry I ate it before I took a pic.