Ruger, Ruger, Ruger....shame on you!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in the kitchen a minute ago making some lunch. (sourdough bread, provolone cheese, smoked shreaded turkey -toasted sandwich with spicy brown mustard
- tastes just like mcalisters!) Anyways, the other kittens were playing by the cage except for Ruger (he's my little shadow and follows me everywhere). He looked so cute that I gave him just a plain pinch of Turkey. OMG! Bad Idea- he turned into a mad man!!! He went balistic for more!!!!
(if any of you have ever seen beavis & butthead when beavis "turns into cornholio"...that's what it was like
to hear Colin describe it.) I stooped down and was going to pet him and move him with the others and I guess he smelled turkey on my fingers because he sure bit down and try to eat my pointer finger!
What a naughty little guy! It was so funny that I gave him a little bit more turkey and he did the same thing again and went insane
...he was growling at his reflection in the floor, pawing at the turkey and "visciously" killing it. There was no way he was going to let any other the other kittens take it from him eithor once they smelled it- lol he was guarding his turkey
(which was kinda cute because the other ones always beat him up and take his food- i was glad to see little Ruger take up for himself
). -don't worry, the others got a pinch too
....but Ruger wanted that as well
man....some cat's like catnip- some kittens like turkey1

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some it's cheddar, for some it's turkey!
He sounds so sweet - I dunno, Nikki, you just might have to keep him...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that sweet little fella just tried to take off his meowmy's finger just for another piece of Turkey

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

For some it's cheddar, for some it's turkey!
He sounds so sweet - I dunno, Nikki, you just might have to keep him...
I hope so! I'd keep them all if I could
/ Colin is really smitten over that kitten...he is the first kitten he says hello to and the first one he picks up everytime he comes home lol....he also carries him aorund on his shoulder like a little parrot (all of which Ruger loves
) Ruger LOVES Colin and his meowmy
I hope Colin adopts him or one of the other boys

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he's paying me back for giving him a bath the other day

This is soooo humiliating meowmy...do you really need to take pictures too!

Stop with the hairdryer already mom!!!

Do I need to introduce you to my little friends "the claws"? Stop torturing me meowmy! I WILL get you back!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Awwww He is just so cute!!!
oh thankyou! all 5 of those boys are soo cute and prescious- hehe, but it's the cute ones you always have to watch out for huh? lol...they're always the rotten ones

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Sounds like Bo and Duke... They are the troublesome 2! They did the same thing over a piece of cheese the other night.
lol, that is too funny! Abilene & Isabella are my cheesy kitties!
They will steal anything with cheese on it away from you if you turn your head for two seconds

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

oh thankyou! all 5 of those boys are soo cute and prescious- hehe, but it's the cute ones you always have to watch out for huh? lol...they're always the rotten ones
Ferris must have gone to the same school - totally cute, totally rotten to me, yet I just can't help myself - I HAVE to spoil him!

It's gotten so bad that instead of giving me a begging meow the way he used to (like he hasn't eaten in a week, poor, poor, pitiful little guy) he now gives me a very sharp, VERY demanding MEOW! And repeats it, if I pretend I haven't heard him - and the look on his face when he's demanding a treat from me - it totally cracks me up!!!

Gotta love 'em!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww there's my little God baby!!!! I say you better watch out or he'll find the turkey and you won't get any!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Ferris must have gone to the same school - totally cute, totally rotten to me, yet I just can't help myself - I HAVE to spoil him!

It's gotten so bad that instead of giving me a begging meow the way he used to (like he hasn't eaten in a week, poor, poor, pitiful little guy) he now gives me a very sharp, VERY demanding MEOW! And repeats it, if I pretend I haven't heard him - and the look on his face when he's demanding a treat from me - it totally cracks me up!!!

Gotta love 'em!
awww! your little guys sound sooooooo cute! which by the way, you need to post some more pictures of those cuties!!
/ Jasmine is my little begger- she thinks she will die if she doesn't eat every few minutes
and she's a siamese....which makes for a very LOUD begging session when she wants something

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Awwwww there's my little God baby!!!! I say you better watch out or he'll find the turkey and you won't get any!!!
you're telling me- he climbed into the refridgerator "following the turkey" when I was trying to put it up earlier
lol....he's soooo rotten! but sooooooooo cute!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! You showed him a tastey treat and now he wants MORE!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL!!! You showed him a tastey treat and now he wants MORE!!!
lol....your spoiled God kitty Kolar is now on meowmy's lap
..I walked into the kitchen to put away my plate and he sweet talked me into holding him

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He knows how to get his way!!! He's a guy after all.LOL!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
isn't that the truth! men always know how to get their way

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

and food is the #1 thing to their hearts.LOL!!!
lol....well, not Colin
...there's one thing he likes better than food