Helen, these are for you! My neices & nephews...adorable pics!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helen (Bella713) & I have the same # of neices/nephews, and we spoil them equally as rotten....so these are for you Helen! And of couse I hope everyone else enjoys my little cuties too!

These are from 10/28 my neices 5th b-day party....
The b-day girl, and royal Princess Catherine Elizabeth (5yo)....showing off her missing teeth!

From L to R....DH neice Gia Marie (4yo she's the one who's hearing impaired), my step-daughter Jazzy (9yo), and the b-day girl

Jazzy & my neice Jessica (8yo) posing w/bowling ball. And my nephew Scott (4yo Jessica's brother) in the back ground.

My nephew Dacoda (2yo) and DH nephew Damien (2yo) having pizza....

Mr GQ got interupted with an important business call from Mom....she wanted to know if he was behaving....

"Jeeez MOM, I'm extremely busy right now!!!"

Dacoda James....look at those ears! He's 2yo and wears a 4T....he's 43lbs, and almost 3 ft tall!

Jessica & Damien, he already LOVES the ladies....oh, and he is my SIL's little boy, we are best friends, so I have him all the time....he is my
, and she is the one who has been having a rough pregnancy...

Dacoda showing off his Halloween costume...

And Hammy McHammerson, showing us all his "pretty eyes" this is also known as flirting, or batting your eyelashes....

"whaddaya mean I can't bowl too???"

and that's all! Hope you enjoyed them!!! They are my little angels!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

they are adorable!
Thanks Krista!!!
They all think I'm the "cool" aunt! Cause everyone else has their own kids, and I don't have one, so I make each one of them feel like they are my favorite!!! (that's my secret!)

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Heather...I love them all!!!
Mr GQ
that is classic!!!
There is no doubt in my mind you are the cool Aunt and they love you!!!
Thank you for putting these on here!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! Your welcome Helen!!!
I'm glad you all liked them. They really are sweet
's. I am lucky enough to have been a big part of Gia's life, her mom lived with me while she was pregnant, and I was a housewife, so I went through her whole pregnancy & birth with her. And they lived with me till she was 1 yr....it was such a blessing!
And Damien is my best friends baby, and my nephew, we married brothers?!
So I have him every weekend just about. He is a doll....he is SO BRILLIANT. He signs at least 100 words, and uses such big words/phrases like "aunt Heather this is a stuffed ta'cision" translation: tough decision...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I don't mean to pick favorites, but that Damien is just GORGEOUS, he will be a heartbreaker.. I think he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Wow, I don't mean to pick favorites, but that Damien is just GORGEOUS, he will be a heartbreaker.. I think he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!!
And Natalie, if you've ever met him, you'd see that he already has skills!
He'll say "aunt Header your beautiful!".....Without being able to read, he can pick out any Dunkin Donuts within sight. I always bring him & my SIL D&D on Sunday mornings we have coffee at her house he'll say "you got dunkin donuts?" "you got some munchkins for me pwease?" and signs please....
And he's SO funny. Famous Damien lines: "Look Mom the french fry store!" (McD's) or if he's told he can't have some of what we are drinking he says "why Mom, it's coffee?"