Mommy & Louie "maxin & relaxin"....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, so don't laugh at my comfy louge pants, or my 10yr old victoria secret sweatshirt
, but he looks so cute I couldn't resist posting....

mommy & not-so-little Louie....he's so big for 4mos....

I mean, who sleeps like that anyway????

and a close up, so you can see just how far he wedges himself into me....

awww, my little love bug....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww - he's so adorable!

Davidson is the same way, a cuddly little love bug, I think its a gray kitty thing!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww Louie is such a sweetheart!!!!!! I love kitties snuggle like that

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I love lounge pants..there is nothing better, I live in them!!!
Me, too!

Those are precious pics, Heather! I LOVE how he lays on you, what a cutie pie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!!!
He is a little Love Bug...he probably thinks that's his name I call him that so much. He is always on me, under my feet, or right where I need to be....I swear, I am late every day to work cause it's so hard to pry myself away from him! He follows me everywhere....right to the door. And I am falling more & more in love with my little boy each day!

( I got those pants at Nordstrohm's....and I have them in turquoise too!
)

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awww - he's so adorable!

Davidson is the same way, a cuddly little love bug, I think its a gray kitty thing!
It must be because Chessy is the same!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just looking at the gorgeous Louie again... I love his back legs, how they're kind of tucked up, bunny-like. So cute

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone!!! He really is a handsome little boy... Can you all see his beautiful little rose colored nose....it's outlined in a smoke gray....I love it. And near his eyes he has two black stripes, below the stripes on each side of his face he has 3 little black dots, you can barely see them on the close up, but in person, they look like freckles....

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Thanks again everyone!!! He really is a handsome little boy... Can you all see his beautiful little rose colored nose....it's outlined in a smoke gray....I love it. And near his eyes he has two black stripes, below the stripes on each side of his face he has 3 little black dots, you can barely see them on the close up, but in person, they look like freckles....
& how has his, ummmmm, intestinal problems worked out - is he now a sweet-smelling boy?

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

& how has his, ummmmm, intestinal problems worked out - is he now a sweet-smelling boy?
thanks for asking!!! I wouldn't say sweet smelling, but he is no longer peeling the paint!!!
You really don't notice it at all anymore!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks so comfortable. It's terrible though cause if you have to get up for anything when they are like that it makes me feel so terrible. Like I'm waking a baby from their nap.

(As for the lounge pants - I live in them too. In fact you'd be hard pressed to find a picture of me NOT in them. Oh - but I don't have the pleasure of owning any HOT pink ones.
)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

He looks so comfortable. It's terrible though cause if you have to get up for anything when they are like that it makes me feel so terrible. Like I'm waking a baby from their nap.

(As for the lounge pants - I live in them too. In fact you'd be hard pressed to find a picture of me NOT in them. Oh - but I don't have the pleasure of owning any HOT pink ones.
)
yeah, I could never disturb him when he looks that stinkin' adorable...not even if I had pins & needles in my legs!
The hot pink lounge pants have a top that goes with them, it's a light pink tee with 3 bears on it, and the middle bear is in a hot pink evening gown and a tiara and it says "hey, the world needs drama queens!"

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Where are his ears???? he is very very very very adorable
Thanks Katie! He does look earless doesn't he?!
Actually, I swear, if he could wedge himself in any further he would. I'm always afraid he's gonna suffocate cause he's always in & under things....he'll sleep under a pillow for hours, and I have to go around looking inside things and picking up all the pillows before I sit down!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is adorable. Tavia likes to cuddle but not as much as I would like. Hopefully I can get another kitten sometime and get a little boy they seem to be more of cuddle bugs. But he is a doll baby