Halloween Chicken?!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one of the best costume ideas EVER! Did you buy that or make it?

Oh, save those pictures for a moment in his life that is really important. Like Prom, when he brings his date over; sit her down, crack open the photo album, and coo over his chicken pictures. She'll think it's cute, and he'll hate every moment of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by lookingglass

That is one of the best costume ideas EVER! Did you buy that or make it?

Oh, save those pictures for a moment in his life that is really important. Like Prom, when he brings his date over; sit her down, crack open the photo album, and coo over his chicken pictures. She'll think it's cute, and he'll hate every moment of it.
Thanks
We bought it at toys'r'us. I have a whole scrapbook full of embarrassing pictures for just that occasion

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have to say this: In general, I hate small children, I think MOST babies are ugly as sin, and I'm always uncomfortable when asked to crow over yet another ugly, nasty little diaper-dumper. I never know what to say - and I don't lie, so I usually say, "Uh-huh, that's a baby alright!"

That said: I think that your little guy Brandon is THE most good-looking child I think I have EVER seen in my ENTIRE life. My daughter included, and I'm kind of biased when she is concerned, LOL.

That smile, those eyes, those EYES! That button nose and rosy cheeks; those sweet little dimples; the way his little ears stand off his head like the most adorable little elf alive - I seriously think I have a crush on your son.
Not in a weird way, either. More in a granny sort of way.

Gee whiz I think I'm mellowing...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brandon is a beautiful baby ...... he looks so cute and so proud in his chicken costume!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Brandon is the cutest chicken that I have ever seen.
Awwww...that smile.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I just have to say this: In general, I hate small children, I think MOST babies are ugly as sin, and I'm always uncomfortable when asked to crow over yet another ugly, nasty little diaper-dumper. I never know what to say - and I don't lie, so I usually say, "Uh-huh, that's a baby alright!"

That said: I think that your little guy Brandon is THE most good-looking child I think I have EVER seen in my ENTIRE life. My daughter included, and I'm kind of biased when she is concerned, LOL.

That smile, those eyes, those EYES! That button nose and rosy cheeks; those sweet little dimples; the way his little ears stand off his head like the most adorable little elf alive - I seriously think I have a crush on your son.
Not in a weird way, either. More in a granny sort of way.

Gee whiz I think I'm mellowing...
Wow, thank you so very much
Brandon is the sweetest little guy in the whole wide world and I just love him to pieces. That is really sweet of you to say all of that.

Thank you also to everyone else for the nice compliments on my baby boy