Girls are SO NOSY!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LuckyGirl just CANNOT resist a shopping bag....she's SO afraid she's gonna miss something....

hmmmm, what did Meowmy buy NOW????

doll, doll, barbie, wrapping paper???
hmmm, isn't there anything for ME?!

and that's when she knocked over my wooden giraffe I brought home from Jamaica, busted the two ears off of it, and scared herself so stinkin' bad she took off like a bat out of h*ll, leaving scratch marks in my hard wood floors, and wouldn't come out from under the bed for an hour!

(girls are sooooo nosy....)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah....poor LuckyGirl....you should see her on grocery day....she's like a little kid on Christmas!

and you could park a mack truck in the living room & Louie would be all "huh? what? a truck? where'd that come from?!"

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Penelope fits the "curiosity killed the cat" stereotype too.
She gets so excited whenever I undertake a project that involves bags, boxes, and/or moveable parts. Trying to put together bookshelves last year was awful. She thought all the widgets and gidgets were toys for HER and she was always trying to "help" me when I was putting them together.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's my Lucky whenever I'm wrapping presents or worse...assembling anything from IKEA. She stole several key pieces to the assembly so i spent an hour hunting around the house...and ended up giving up on the missing wooden peg thingy. Once i decided to give up on it....Lucky brought it back to me!! That's my girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

That's my Lucky whenever I'm wrapping presents or worse...assembling anything from IKEA. She stole several key pieces to the assembly so i spent an hour hunting around the house...and ended up giving up on the missing wooden peg thingy. Once i decided to give up on it....Lucky brought it back to me!! That's my girl!
IKEA?! We had a horrid time with Jazzy's loft bed from there! And the directions?! There are NO WORDS. Just 2 little blobs of people smiling and pointing....I was NOT smiling....not once while putting the stinkin thing together! And there wasn't even a ph# to call for help, just a blob guy with a phone to his ear and a ? mark....duh?! what's the #?!?!?!?!